Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefungi
 User Gallery

Loc: Silicon Sizzle, CA USA Flag
The path to being officially medical
    #452088 - 07/27/10 08:57 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Wow. The hoops one must go through. I got a doctors recommendation but it was just for 3 months because I needed a real doctor to give a reason why to use cannabis. So for 3+ hours at the free clinic in Oakland, which doctors actually acknowledge cannabis has useful purposes (lol); I did it. But not really, lol. I have to wait a couple days and get an oral dictation as they don't photocopy notes I guess, then get that info to the cannabis recommendation doctor just to be official.

What a pain in the ass! The area I live in, good luck trying to find a doctor who thinks cannabis has any useful function besides pain for something horrible. I live in a "conservative area." Always years behind any advanced medical or I guess they see it as unethical advanced medical treatment. Sure fun driving a good hour to Oakland just so I can get a goddamn cannabis card / doctors recommendation. I tried where I live; Santa Clara County and I literally wanted to kill the doctor who wouldn't give me a temporary cannabis card; walked out saying bad words and I guess he should be glad I didn't loose it.

Oakland, San Francisco; actually have liberals running the show I guess. I hate even associating myself with this place but all my damn friends just love this shithole. Well soon the battle will be over and I'll have a goddamn cannabis card that is valid and will continue to be valid with even more goddamn bullshit! Yippie!

It's funny because I have homies that can just score everything from the clubs, but I sure like picking up my own goddamn shit and not having to trouble someone else all the time. Isn't life wonderful? haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds