Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSalviaNshrooms9090
Buddhist Monk
Male

Loc: Peru
what strains are best for me/?? 600w grow
    #443074 - 07/07/10 03:18 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hi i like a magical kind of high a kind of high that you watch a movie too and be like whoaa the kind that sends ou to a fantasy land inspace. i will be growing under 600w and i wanted a few different strains to grow out. thus far im looking at northern lights, red dragon, purple haze, vanilla kush, lsd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: what strains are best for me/?? 600w grow [Re: SalviaNshrooms9090]
    #443226 - 07/07/10 09:14 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Are you ever gonna actually get down to it and do this thing, or what?

I mean.. I always advise people to do research first, but it seems like you are posting two threads a day asking the same questions in a different form.

At one point you had led us to believe you bought the HTG 4" filter and were even reccomending it to others..

I'm really not trying to be a prick or anything, it just doesn't make sense to me, one day you're already growing, then you're not?, next day you have a 150, then not, day after that you're getting a 400, then not.

At the rate you're going you're gonna be doing a 10k watt grow within the next two months, except you won't have gotten any of the equiptment yet...

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleSalviaNshrooms9090
Buddhist Monk
Male

Loc: Peru
Re: what strains are best for me/?? 600w grow [Re: DieselB]
    #443296 - 07/08/10 02:53 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

if people would answer them i wouldnt haveto ask them over and over... btw its called planning its like a fucking chess game everything takes time!!! this is what seperates freedom and jail! i like to have everything planned and do things the best i can. because the more reseatch i do the more i change my fuckin mind... you understand??? u got a card or something maybe you dont understand.

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#443344 - 07/08/10 09:09 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

No, I don't have a card, I just make things happen. All that planning for months is not gonna keep you from getting caught, keeping your mouth shut is.

Its nothing like chess, you go buy what you need, and you grow, plain and simple. Like I said, so long as you don't fucking tell anyone, not even your best friend, you'll be fine.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #443408 - 07/08/10 11:22 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

:lol: I looked here to see if what dieselb said was justifiable; you are asking a lot of questions that are easily discoverable with personal research. 
We're happy to answer questions, but we can't design your grow for you.

To your OP, check out DJ Short strains, he breeds for uplifting, happy, spacey highs, and I think it would suit your needs well. 
If that's a bit steep for your price range try Satori from Mandala seeds, or maybe Bangi Haze from ACE seeds or SAGE from THSeeds which is supposed to be a very balanced sativa/indica hybrid.

What you grow and how you grow is personal preference, and ultimately, you have to find what that is...we can't tell you. 
Gather the info you have, prep your space, and GROW! :yesnod:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder