Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Recorded Hip-Hop Song About Cultivating Mary Jane.
    #387988 - 03/21/10 08:30 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

^I just recorded this from my local radio station via my stereo receiver....I actually mentioned the track awhile ago in the "Songs about weed" thread a year ago, and I finally found it again, and recorded! :awedance:

EDIT: The bass is a little distorted (bass heavy song), I'm still trying to figure out how to record from a stereo receiver....its kinda tricky. But its clear enough to hear the song.

Enjoy the lyrics all you cultivators....I know I did! :happyweed:

I kinda wanna play it for my girl, for encouragement, ya know?

Enjoy the sounds....
  :ganja:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~ :leaf:

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (06/07/10 11:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Recorded! Hip-Hop Song About Cultivating Mary Jane. [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #388004 - 03/21/10 08:56 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

OK, I uploaded the *right* one now....sorry about the quality....its kinda messed up, its that damn bass! Its heavy mang!

But its still pretty listen-able (turn the Bass down).

P.S. If you know the title, please let me know! I want the Wave version!

I hope ya'll like
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Just Recorded! Hip-Hop Song About Cultivating Mary Jane. [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #388965 - 03/23/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

VERY heavy bass :eek:

My neighbors just called me and asked me to turn it down hahaha.

Edit: Also - primo song man. Pretty sweet.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Recorded! Hip-Hop Song About Cultivating Mary Jane. [Re: RasJeph]
    #389007 - 03/23/10 07:52 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Ha! Are you serious? The neighbours called you because it was too loud? No way.....:eek:

I wish I had a sub in my house, so I could hear it for real. I just have little PC speakers, which sound all distorted.

But I do have one in my car....I should burn a CD, so I can hear that bassline. I know weed songs usually have some of the most heavy bass....and when you're stoned, it feels like your floating inside the bass notes....F L O A T i n g ......

And thanks for the "Primo" comment: its a pretty sweet track right? Its the first song I've heard specifically about cultivating weed. And its spot on: they know there stuff! Its One-Of-A-Kind.

If I find anymore songs of different genres about growing weed, I'll be sure to post them here. :thumbup:

Bangin' that Bass :vaped:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #389028 - 03/23/10 08:14 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I finally found this song I've been looking for all week while I was reading your thread, so I want to share with ya THC

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #389029 - 03/23/10 08:16 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Haha, sounds like a plan dude. Dr. Greenthumb is the only other one I can think of...and its certainly not as detailed as this one.

Yeah, they called to turn it down. They do that from time to time (usually parties and when I play "I Got Bass" by Busta Rhymes haha). They have a kid that needs to sleep, so I always just do it.

I have this:

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/promedia-2-1-overview/

(got mine for $100 I think) and it breaks my fucking walls down if I max it out haha. Well worth the investment.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Just Recorded! Hip-Hop Song About Cultivating Mary Jane. [Re: RasJeph]
    #429772 - 06/07/10 11:00 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

^This was long overdue: my buddy RasJeph has found the artist (a long time ago, may I add - I like to procrastinate) that made the original song I recorded. Minutes ago, I just recorded the track for you guys to download. A better, cleaner version. The track is called "Trimmings" by Organized Elements.

Here's the website of the Artist, named: Organized Elements.

An appropriate name for a person who has the proper life-support to grow a plant indoors.

And special thanks to RasJeph that actually took my song, and made a video of it, posted it on YouTube, and within no time at all, got a comment on the artist. God I love the Internet!

Here's what he sent me via PM. Nothing sensitive or personal, so its all good.

Quote:

RasJeph PM'd:

Actually, it wasn't me! I made this video, and posted it all over the place hoping one of my nerdy friends could do it...not even 12 hours later, someone did. I asked him and he just replied "" so I dunno! Hahaha.

And no, its OK. Your MP3 sounds fine to me. Already 100+ views on youtube for the video I made too haha.

Glad I could help  :highfive:

Thanks for the help Buddy! :happyweed:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder