Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
DWC SOG - Advice Please
    #382547 - 03/12/10 02:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Okay so I have elaborated a bit more, smoked a bit more and wrote a bit more. I don't know how many people get caught in the dream of their next grow but it has been happening to me a lot. Here have been my thoughts recently. I changed from E&F to DWC because I can't find the tubs that would fit within a 1'x2' dimension for the E&F. I did some more searching however and came across this grow.

I found these on the internet for really cheap. They look like better quality then the guy had in his log.
http://www.agrisupply.com/product.asp?pn=34063&bhcd2=1268428761

If you guys could look over my plans and ask any questions that will help further and better my plans it would be well appreciated.

DWC SOG

Vegetative Chamber
- Tented Area / Home Made
- Dimensions 2’x5’x4’
- Frame Materials – PVC? Wood? Panda Film? Mylar? Zipper? Velcro?
- Lighting – 3 x 2’ 4 Tube T5 Designer Series
- Ventilation – Cheap Can/Filter Combo just to keep the smell of plants down
- 3 Tier Shelving Unit for clone/veg station.

Flowering Chamber
- Tented Area / Vendor Bought
- Dimensions 2’x4’x5’
- Lighting – Cool Tube w/ 400w Lumatek Digital Ballast (Eventually 1000w)
- Ventilation – Soler & Palau TD150 6" Inline Duct Exhaust + 6” Carbon Filter

DWC Units
- 4gal Square Buckets
- 5 2”-3” Net Pots Each.
- 12 Buckets Total
- 6 Air Pumps 1:2
- Nutrients - House & Garden, maybe a cheaper yet efficient nutrient since I will have 12 4gal DWC buckets.

My SOG Procedures
This will be pretty much the typical SOG except for how small scale it is. Everything of course will start off with a good mother, who will be in the veg tent that will be eventually built. I will take 10 clones, every two weeks, to fill up two of the 4gal buckets. Root them and veg for two weeks, and throw them into flowering. In my 2’x4’x5’ flowering chamber if dimensions are right I can hold 10 4gal buckets bringing my total up to 50 flowering plants in that little space. The extra two 4gal buckets will be rotated in the vegetative chamber so I always have two more buckets ready to go in two weeks. Also this way of SOG possibly could enable me to flower plants that have 9-10 week flowering cycles since I will hopefully be able to fit 5 rotations in the flowering chamber.

Edited by Dephect (03/12/10 03:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies