Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue

Loc: Unknown
I Make Waves in the Community.
    #377654 - 03/03/10 09:39 AM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Where ever I go. I can't help. I can walk into the room and say and do nothing and change the vibe through the whole place. My aims are not to offend anyone. I try to be nice and I am always polite. Still people have their doubts about me. Outcast for real. Any of you got that going on or probably know some body like that? Even here. I seem to have offended a few users. I have mad experience with the topic at hand that goes back before this sites inception. 3 fold. Like I said before. Due to my current situation and geographical location. I am not a current grower. I realized I was taking a huge risk in the past and now with all these "Medi-friendly" states. The risk factor is taken away. For me first. I half to get there. I was a criminal. I want to be good.  I want to live in the open. Being a closet-cultivator sucks. I bet if any of us met in the streets we would be able to respect each other in some form or another. We are all probably very similar people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: I Make Waves in the Community. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #377658 - 03/03/10 09:44 AM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Because you are consciously aware that you "make waves" you unconsciously communicate that message wherever you go.  In the mind there are two processes that dictate behavior, one is "labeling" where we hear or think that we represent a certain characteristic, and the following process is "license" where we unconsciously fulfill the labels that we have accepted.

If you don't want that label, you have to consciously deny it or its just a cyclical self-fulfilling prophecy.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue

Loc: Unknown
Re: I Make Waves in the Community. [Re: 81renaissance]
    #377868 - 03/03/10 02:31 PM (14 years, 28 days ago)

Thanks for the advice. I will try to be a better dude. I think I got the flow of this forum. Now watch for me to be more positive member. contributing to the entire debate in many ways. I am a weed genious. There are several ways I can contribute to the university of marijuana even without being able to grow a plant. I will be somewhere soon where I can do what I feel I have been put on this earth to do.

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: I Make Waves in the Community. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #377895 - 03/03/10 03:26 PM (14 years, 28 days ago)

You're 100% good man, no need to fret at all  :meatwad:

Don't take any guff from these swine!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom