Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineeyedea
kickin' it to the licks
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Lost & Found
Grow room question.
    #355093 - 01/29/10 08:24 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hello all, I'm new to the Growery, but I'm a frequenter of Shroomery. Anywho, I'm going to start growing as soon as I move out of my downtown apartment, and move out to the woods. I would grow here, but I feel like thats begging for trouble, and I'm plenty occupied by my mycology studies (No more space either). I plan on buying everything before I move and I'm designing a few setups. I'm going to do SoG. I plan on getting 2 x 400 watt HPS, 4" fan/ carbon filter. I'll also be picking up an aerocloner w/ 8 sites.
I plan on having a 4 x 4 or 3 x 4 cab under 4 x 54 watt 4 foot t9 lights (Sunblaster 4860 lumens). That box will hold 2 or 3 small mothers, my cloner, and 8 2 week old clones. Then i will have a 6 x 6 or (2) 3 x 3 areas under the 2 400 watt HPS. This means ill have an 8 plant harvest every 2 weeks, planted at a density of 6" stem to stem, 4 plants per square foot, right? Ive been reading different answers for SOG density.

Does the above information seem accurate or am I off. Also, if i can, id like to stack two 3 x 3 flowering cabs if height allows as opposed to a 6 x 6 area. How tall would flowering room #1 (4,6 week old clones) and #2 (8 & 10 (harvest) need to be?

I'm new to indoor cultivation for the most part but not outdoor. MY last indoor attempt I had 12 cfl's over 5 ladies but shut it down after the police came knockin one day and decided to call it quits. How I cried to put those ladies down the disposal..

Oh well. Sorry if this seems scrambled, I'm pretty stoned.

--------------------
you can kill a man, but not his eyedeas

Shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeyedea
kickin' it to the licks
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Lost & Found
Re: Grow room question. [Re: eyedea]
    #355965 - 01/31/10 10:11 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

anyone?

--------------------
you can kill a man, but not his eyedeas

Shroomery

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Grow room question. [Re: eyedea]
    #356346 - 02/01/10 09:52 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The plans to the cab good OK I think.

As to how tall the plants will be depend on many things.

Such as the grower, height when flowering begins, and the strain of said plant.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Grow room question. [Re: Stoneth]
    #356350 - 02/01/10 10:03 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldn't stack flowering cabs, but that's just me.  I only have a 2x2 footprint and I grow smaller trained plants and I use about 3 of the 4 feet, and the last foot is for equipment like fans, ventilation, etc...

You seem pretty well informed on all the other things, but I can't assure you on clones as I'm mainly a seed grower but that density seems a little too close together unless you are flowering from when they root or if you veg them for a week or two after.  When I think of SOG, I think of 1 foot/sq. foot.  I don't like my plants very crowded, that's an invitation to PM or Mold forming where leaves/buds overlap or touch.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder