Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEM455
 User Gallery

Latinamericans: do we even have a chance? (Legalization)
    #344186 - 01/09/10 06:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'm barely 20, but throughout my life, I've seen a lot of advancement concerning "getting near" legalization in Europe and the US.
The sole fact that there are states where it is legal to smoke weed for medical purposes amazes me. (because of where I live of course)

I feel legalization can't be far...2 years, maybe 5, 10 max...

But what about latin america, the caribean, third world countries in general? Do we have a chance? I'm sure it would last longer but...

If the organization that decides (I don't know the name) which drugs must be banned internationally decided they allow weed and recommended, (for economic, safety, freedom of nations) that every state should legalize, do you think these dumb asses would listen?

You should see these guys talking on tv...besides the obvious economic benefits they get from ptohibition they seem to have something personal against drugs users, they look like possesed xD

I just saw on the news that some guy from the DNCD (which is kinda like the dominican DEA, just crappier), just got 100,000 pesos as a "prize" for his great anti-drug labor, cause he just killed a dealer (bloody ass shit)...I mean wtf?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Latinamericans: do we even have a chance? (Legalization) [Re: EM455]
    #344192 - 01/09/10 06:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

well Columbia has decriminalized small amounts of drugs and I believe the same is true for Mexico.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineEM455
 User Gallery

Re: Latinamericans: do we even have a chance? (Legalization) [Re: THEBats]
    #344202 - 01/09/10 06:32 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds great, I didn't know that! I did hear something about Argentina though...I just hope we get our fair share too :P

Thanks for your answer

Edited by EM455 (01/09/10 06:39 PM)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#344213 - 01/09/10 06:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, the only problem is I see just decriminalizing drugs as a door way to corruptionm, plus the personal amounts allowed are extremely small.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineEM455
 User Gallery

Re: Latinamericans: do we even have a chance? (Legalization) [Re: THEBats]
    #344315 - 01/09/10 08:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I totally agree! but at least it shows changes are happening regarding the culture and mentality of people....it makes it more socially acceptable which could help us get real legalization.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #344781 - 01/10/10 12:19 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Once the US legalizes the rest of the world will follow suit im sure

just hope its soon

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Latinamericans: do we even have a chance? (Legalization) [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #344858 - 01/10/10 03:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Actually a large number of South American countries have to some extent decriminalized it and seem to be overall very relaxed about people using pot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineEM455
 User Gallery

Re: Latinamericans: do we even have a chance? (Legalization) [Re: TomCollins]
    #345008 - 01/10/10 02:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks a lot guys....Nobodyimportant I hope you're right, I think that may be the case too :smile:  and hope it happens soon!

Spency, it's great to know that :laugh: thanks for the info

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

#345009 - 01/10/10 02:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

EM455 said:
Thanks a lot guys....Nobodyimportant I hope you're right, I think that may be the case too :smile:  and hope it happens soon!

lol u hope nobody important is right

:lol:

:feelsgoodman:

u also hope that nobody important is right and happens soon.
:rofl:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Edited by I_AM_SWIM (01/10/10 02:36 PM)

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Latinamericans: do we even have a chance? (Legalization) [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #345016 - 01/10/10 02:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
Quote:

EM455 said:

lol u hope nobody important is right

:lol:

u also hope that nobody important is right and happens soon.
:rofl:

I really want to trip with you.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineEM455
 User Gallery

Re: Latinamericans: do we even have a chance? (Legalization) [Re: TomCollins]
    #345358 - 01/10/10 07:08 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH xD

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom