Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
just had my first lucid dream
    #342977 - 01/08/10 07:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

So much had happened in it,  yeet I just woke up  and can barely remember any ,I was at a movie theater about to see a movie fuck I cant remember which one now, and we were watching all the previews all of a sudden security guards come and remove everyone and say its time for the private screenings (  the movie chairs transformned into like glowing super awesome movie chairs for rich people )  so I tried to fight it but we got kicked out and snuck back in and the movie had started ( and I remmeber the lights dimming into blackness)and all of a sudden a employee was like " I wouldn't stay here until the start of the movie" ( so wierd to say ) then all of a sudden we are running around an apartment buidling go up and down the elevators, and I remember breaking down and crying in my dream, then we were at my aunts house where someone had brought me a dog, I remember the dogs face and everything it was a pug, and I remember picking it up, and it was heavy:eek: what a mind fuck, im starting to think dreams are like a second life we aren't fully in touch with.. So much more happened that I can't fully describe or remember but I smoked weed not even 2 hours before bed, so it wasn't from increased REM sleep..

If I remember any more I'll add to this post, who else gets lucid dreams? Im amazed at the possibilities but I'm also scared at how terrifying they could be, they seem so real that I feel like I wanna change my relationship with a close family member in the dream.

but its wierd huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: just had my first lucid dream [Re: Harlz]
    #342980 - 01/08/10 07:24 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

dreams are pretty wild

I used to get pretty vivid dreams when I was taking melatonin regularly

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: just had my first lucid dream [Re: Picklez]
    #342983 - 01/08/10 07:29 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

That's not really a "Lucid" dream bro.

Lucid is when you are totally aware and acknowledge that you are dreaming yet you don't wake up.  You have total control over every aspect of the dream.  It's like being on DMT sorta.

I have been practicing for years and you have to have a dream-journal to help you start becoming lucid.

That sounds like you just had a super vivid REM cycle...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineHarlz

Re: just had my first lucid dream [Re: Inverted]
    #342987 - 01/08/10 07:37 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yea it was extremely vivid, and so many aspects pertained to the physics of the real world and everything, I wouldn't really wanna be aware Im dreaming I don't think, it would be scary to be trapped in my head, it felt like I was just living another life, with no past or future, just the now, it waas so trippy..

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#342997 - 01/08/10 08:12 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I love those dreams

Although I only get them when I haven't smoked herb in more than 24 hours...

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#342999 - 01/08/10 08:14 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I was probably high during
my dream because I smoked .3 before bed, thats my new regimend, .3 each sesh and I get really high each time, I have halved my smoking amount:vaped: therefore increasing the amount I have so have more to smoke!

But Now Im out:stoned:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#343004 - 01/08/10 08:21 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Aw that sucks man, you gonna get some more today?

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#343006 - 01/08/10 08:24 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

thats just a silly question haha:lol:

I got this kief in me to hold me over until I can find some :yesnod:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#343010 - 01/08/10 08:30 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

God if it wasn't for this place I wouldn't smoke so often.  Every time someone tells of a bowl they are smoking it makes me want one then I smoke more.  I've smoked like 4 times already since I woke up...

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

#343012 - 01/08/10 08:32 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
God if it wasn't for this place I wouldn't smoke so often.  Every time someone tells of a bowl they are smoking it makes me want one then I smoke more.  I've smoked like 4 times already since I woke up...

Im the exact same way, and it hurts so bad when people tell you they are smoking GDP when you are dry too :sad:

mfdooms 4 strain bowl sounded pretty stony:stoned:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#343021 - 01/08/10 08:47 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

No shit... I wish my good plants were done.. :sad:

--------------------

OfflineGary420
Stranger
Male
    #343605 - 01/08/10 08:28 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

sleep paralyze does scare me . Not good for lucid dream .

OfflinePsilyguy

Re: just had my first lucid dream [Re: Gary420]
    #343876 - 01/09/10 03:34 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

lucid dreams are awesome, i had one where i snorted  aline of coke, saw santa land in my backyard and then my fingers were zapping lighting bolts about 5 inches out. it felt intense like amushroom trip. sleep paralysis is cool too, but i can't remember any specifcs

--------------------
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, shouting GERONIMO!" -Hunter S. Thompson's version of this common quote that no one seems to know who said first...

OfflineHarlz

Re: just had my first lucid dream [Re: Psilyguy]
    #343964 - 01/09/10 10:26 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

holy fuck I had a crazier dream last night I can barely remember it, I didn't smoke weed but it was just as vivid but was more life like I was at a party talking to people and actually thinking inside my own head, in a dream:eek:

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #344064 - 01/09/10 01:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Harlz, I've been practicing lucid dreaming for years.

Don't be afraid of lucid dreaming, it's not so much frightening like you say.. like being trapped inside your head.  It's more like being free inside your head.

Start with a dream journal. keep it beside your bed with a pen ready to write.  When you awaken be sure not to move a muscle, lay there for a couple minutes and think about your dream.  Don't try too hard if you can't remember, just try to remember key elements.  When you feel you have a grasp on the dream transfer it to your dream journal.  Write down anything from smells and sounds, to dream characters, the setting, the plot or scenario...

Do this everything morning or when you awaken in the night and your dream recall will improve. What's the point of lucid dreaming if you can't remember it when you awaken?

In the meantime, buy this book:  Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge.

Sleep paralysis is a good opportunity to contact spirits and energies.  It's when you're stuck in the realm between dream and wakefulness.  You're body is paralyzed because you're still in REM sleep, which also means you're dreaming.  Your brain hasn't quite associated the fact that your mind is waking, so your natural reality filters, logic and reason are not present.  Many people, myself included, have demonic experiences when in sleep paralysis.  I feel dark spirits and can see dark energies surrounding me.  Hard to explain the experience, but much research is needed in this area.

Back to lucid dreaming...  master the dreamworld and you can master life in general.  You'll have a better understanding of the life beyond this physical life and you'll be able to better accept death when the time comes.  You can contact spirits, past lives, ancestors or dead family, in your dreams.  You can do much spiritual work and self help in dreams.  Plus you can just have a damn good time... ever wanna know what it's like to have sex with that girl you know you'll never have a chance with?  Ever wanna fly to the moon?  Climb mount everest?  See what it's like to live the life of a nomadic Alpaca in the Andes mountains?  You can do anything, and it's more real that reality itself.

--------------------

Invisiblecandypants
Female User Gallery

Re: just had my first lucid dream [Re: Fox]
    #344878 - 01/10/10 07:41 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

ive had a couple lucid dreams pretty fun, but i was wondering if any one has had a dream one night and then the next night the dream picks up where it left off. like i had a dream i met this beautiful girl in a school class , and then the next night she was in it again and we talked and i said "ive seen you before" the details of the dream are specific i was just wondering if anyone has had something like that, like reading a book in ur mind, not like a recurring dream.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order