Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesnaggletooth
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male

..sigh
    #335718 - 12/23/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

First I am a huge fan and support those at the shroomery.

Thank you.

Of course I have known about this forum for a long time, even though I just joined...only reason being until now I have not had anything to contribute to this site. Which I am looking forward to. The forum that I had my last grow logs at closed down...and all is lost...sigh, which was the Advance Nutrients forum...

Anyway....I am here to share my grow and learn from others.

Part of that is knowing who I am talking to. And for that, off topic conversation about life the universe and everything is important to me. So I am surprised at the level of activity here with the monster that is the Shroomery that is behind this site.

I tried a few Google searches....The growery is not to be found...

Hard to phantom once you are involved more then just a user. I own other sites.... Nothing as huge as the Shroomery, or what the growery could be...I've done nothing to promote our site, word of mouth...and as a owner...my forum should not be compared to the Growery....

However SEO is something that I have paid attention to as well as a few other things....and even then we average 10 members a day.

Fuck....the Growery should be fucking rocking. I am sure there are things that I am not aware of. Sure if I tired my site would be bigger...but...going 2 hrs between post... is something that should not be acceptable to the owners here.

From where I am at this is not necessarily due to lack of member activity, but the lack of new members...which is the responsibility of the owners.

Ok, lightly I am not trying to bust balls, to the many that I don't know of that have built this monster thank you, as I have build other sites...it's not easy or cheap nor fun it's in your blood or not...

My only agenda is to help the growery and to further intellectually knowledge. I know the site owners are aware of this and have shit load of stuff to deal with, it's not to jump on them but to help.

I'm just a guy, like everyone else, however I can help to put things to action....

Thank you for giving us this new sandbox to play in, however not being 1# should never be acceptable. :thumbup:

Don't bane me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: ..sigh [Re: snaggletooth]
    #336835 - 12/26/09 11:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I didn't read any suggestions in there.  The site is less than two years old.  Don't compare it to other cannabis forums that have been around for years and years (which you didn't do directly, i know).  This site is really the same as the shroomery with regard to our purpose, as you stated.  To progress and pass along intelligent and accurate information about growing cannabis.  We have a really solid mod team here.  I wouldn't hesitate to ask any of them a question and expect to get an accurate response or an "im not sure, ask so and so, or look at this site for more complete info on this issue."  Regarding the marketing of the website check out this thread for more information.  It's not too active atm.  We'd love your help and input.  I'd like to see some growery tshirts, stickers, mugs, etc, too, at some point.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: ..sigh [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #336837 - 12/26/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Mods schmods. lol.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder