Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenick-onelove
Astronaut of Inner-Brainspace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mendocino County, CA
The Simplest, Most Potent Hash Edible I've Ever Made Recipe
    #322364 - 11/27/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I stole this recipe straight out of "The Official High Time's Pot Smoker's Handbook" which by the way, it's a funny and educational book to toke to if you like to read high. This Peanut Butter Fudge is made in the microwave without the need of pre-made cannabutter, so it's super easy but also incredibly potent.

3.5g hash or I would assume kief (I have a high tolerance and use 4-5g)
1 cup butter, plus more for greasing the pan
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pound powdered sugar
waxed paper to line pan twice

1. Finely grind the hash and "fluff with lighter" (anyone know what this means? I've just been using a mortar and pestle) before combining with the 1 cup butter and the peanut butter in a microwavable bowl. Nuke on High for 2 minutes.

2. Stir, making sure hash dissolves completely, then microwave on High for another 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.

3. Pour into a buttered pan lined with waxed paper. Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.

4. Cut into 1-inch (or whatever, just dose carefully) pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week. Depending on how you cut it and what people's tolerances are, recipe should stone about 8-12.

After the High Times Mag gave Redman a chunk of this stuff, he was near comatose, commenting, "Ya'll know how to get high."

Edit: If you don't have access to hash from a dispensary or a high-quality street source, I strongly suggest making your own kief then hash; there are many methods of doing so, some cheap, some expensive. Plus you get to know exactly what's being put into it and how pure it is.

--------------------
"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again."
                                                        - Bill Clinton

"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
                                                        - Barack Obama

That's Change I Can Believe In!

Edited by nick-onelove (11/27/09 05:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures