Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline42047

locked out of the shroomery
    #302766 - 10/23/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

damn it. i cant login for some reason. Oh well looks  like im chillin here tonight. What it do?

--------------------

notapillow said:
have fun

and remember...
your a beautifuly scummy selfish wreck of an ego stuck to a rock twirling around in an incomprihensible land of chaos

explore

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

same old same old. [Re: 42047]
    #302774 - 10/23/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

no.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offline42047

Re: same old same old. [Re: THEBats]
    #302777 - 10/23/09 08:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

good thing your not the king of the growery. :albundy:

--------------------

notapillow said:
have fun

and remember...
your a beautifuly scummy selfish wreck of an ego stuck to a rock twirling around in an incomprihensible land of chaos

explore

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

I'm king of you bitch. [Re: 42047]
    #302778 - 10/23/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

no.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offline42047

Re: I'm king of you bitch. [Re: THEBats]
    #302779 - 10/23/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you bore me even more than this calassicaal music im listening to while writing an essay for oaksterdam.

--------------------

notapillow said:
have fun

and remember...

explore

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

If classical music bores you then perhaps your simple mind should turn it off. [Re: 42047]
    #302780 - 10/23/09 08:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

no.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Offline42047

Re: If classical music bores you then perhaps your simple mind should turn it off. [Re: THEBats]
    #302781 - 10/23/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

and ignored.

hey yall i got a essay on some of the myths surrounding cannabis and i need two more. i know theres more than the ones ive already thought of so post the ones you know. :omgawesome:

--------------------

notapillow said:
have fun

and remember...

explore

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: If classical music bores you then perhaps your simple mind should turn it off. [Re: 42047]
    #302782 - 10/23/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

someones butthurt.  someone quote that.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (10/23/09 08:32 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: If classical music bores you then perhaps your simple mind should turn it off. [Re: THEBats]
    #302786 - 10/23/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

im sure you have the basics down...

gateway drug bullshit
kills brain cells
cannabis is a toxic substance
cannabis is a drug with no therapeutic value
cannabis is a major cause of highway fatalities (drug war soldiers cite the number of victims with cannabis in their systems)
cannabis produces an amotivational syndrome
Cannabis is an addictive substance
Cannabis suppresses the immune system

those are a few.  also thebats thinks you're butthurt.  :lol:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offline42047

Re: If classical music bores you then perhaps your simple mind should turn it off. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #302791 - 10/23/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i hadnt heard the major cause of highway fatalities one. :thumbup:

--------------------

notapillow said:
have fun

and remember...

explore

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules