Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSharkbait
Stranger
Old Basment Room Grow Room Project Need Input.
    #300977 - 10/20/09 06:46 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I have a room in my basement that looks like and old Coal Cellar, i had attempted to grow a couple female plants down there before they made it to about 4-5 Ft tall but i ended up having to get rid of them. I decided last night to start it back up. I have some photos, just looking for some input on supplies/things i should do to the room for the better grow. I am going to clean it out completely first of course, the last plant i grew, i had in peat moss, I am very new to growing i surprised myself when i had a couple healthy looking plants.

The room is about 7 Ft. Tall concrete flooring/wall/ceiling, it has a old coal window in the back of the room about 1Ft/1.5Ft. I have a couple growing bulbs i will get back on here with the type and watt.

Thanks and much appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Old Basment Room Grow Room Project Need Input. [Re: Sharkbait]
    #301018 - 10/20/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

You have the perfect room for something I have always wanted to do, lucky. IF you go on youtube there is a video where a dude from amsterdam builds a grow room and ur room is perfect for his design. You should cheack into it.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Old Basment Room Grow Room Project Need Input. [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #301043 - 10/20/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

what kind of meter is that i see?  what are the measurements of this room?  How much are planning on investing in this hobby (time and money)?  You've got a great looking space there.  The 7 ft ceiling might be a bit low but it's definitely a good workable space.  here's a vid. 

that's part one of nine.  about a minute and a half in you can see a time progression of what they do to the space.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSharkbait
Stranger
Re: Old Basment Room Grow Room Project Need Input. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #301289 - 10/21/09 12:18 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Thats a gas meter, the gas line comes in there from the outside, that room is built directly under my porch so it is under about 2ft of cinder block and ground. Im going to get the exact measurements tonight when i get home and i will post them back on here.

Thanks for the video references!

As far as the time and money put into this project. I planned on starting somewhat small more experimenting than growing for pleasure/profit. I made a FC for some B+ mushrooms earlier this summer and they came out excellent, i am now in the middle of growing a "Jack-O-Lantern" Mushroom. Haven't had much experience with marijuana at all, but once i get a few sprouts going good i feel my desire to make my room bigger and better will grow extremely fast =).

OfflineSharkbait
Stranger
    #301313 - 10/21/09 01:16 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I have 2 gas meters, im not sure if the gas man will need to get down there, he normally just checks the oustide one, will this be a problem.

InvisibleMuggles

#318292 - 11/19/09 12:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

FB, the guy in that vid is fucking creepy!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom