Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebobby
TheKushFiles
Male User Gallery

Loc: upper sedimentary rock
This news story is tooo good!
    #282327 - 09/18/09 06:01 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hardee’s worker arrested for alleged drive-through drug sales

by Courtney Coble, Staff Writer15 hrs ago | 339 views | 1  | 0  |  |

An alleged drug drive-thru operation at Hardee’s in Sallisaw was shut down by the Sequoyah County Sheriff’s Department Friday.

Jeffrey Scott Bean, 40, of Sallisaw was arrested and booked into the Sequoyah County Jail for distribution of a controlled dangerous substance.

Lockhart said the sheriff’s office received a tip that some of the employees at Hardee’s had been offering something more then just food and a drink at the drive thru.

Lockhart had investigators looking into the allegations since Aug. 1. He said as part of the sting, he would have his confidential informants order food and ask for drugs from Bean.

The deputies said, that on Aug. 15 Bean sold morphine pills to a confidential informant (CI). They said on Aug. 20 another alleged drug sale took place. Authorities watched as Bean placed a peculiar item into a Hardee’s bag and hand it to CI.

When deputies obtained the bag from the CI they discovered hydrocodone pills inside the bag. Lockhart said that on Friday an exchange that was caught on surveillance camera was made at the counter.

“They must of received false information. The deputies had to tell me that I was selling meth out of the drive-thru window. I didn’t know what they were talking about or what was going on,” Bean said.

Authorities said one gram of what they believe to be methamphetamines was exchanged Friday morning.

At 1:28 p.m. Lockhart and Sallisaw Police Chief Shaloa Edwards walked into Hardee’s and located Bean, who was mopping the floors. Lockhart told Bean why the authorities were there and what they had witnessed. After reading Bean his Miranda rights, Edwards placed Bean under arrest.

“This is bull. The deputies came on my job and arrested me for something that I don’t know anything about,” Bean said.

Bean was booked into the Sequoyah County Jail and later released on a $10,000 bond. Bean’s arraignment was scheduled for Wednesday in Sequoyah County District Court, Sallisaw, but has been moved to Sept. 23. because of the possibilities of Bean carrying the H1N1 Swine Flu virus.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: This news story is tooo good! [Re: bobby]
    #282352 - 09/18/09 08:29 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

you call that good?

--------------------

Offlinebobby
TheKushFiles
Male User Gallery

Loc: upper sedimentary rock
Re: This news story is tooo good! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #282390 - 09/18/09 11:20 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i say that loosely- but good as in funny. I have no sympathy for the guy. selling drugs to who ever asks at the drive-thru or counter is pretty stupid so i think he deserves it. Guy has a total lack of common sense. public resturant where you work which also has security camera's- he must of thought he was invisible.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder