Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSimisuM
Male User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
"The Gift Economy" or "Free Stuff" * 1
    #258088 - 07/31/09 11:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

The thing i like most about our community is the readiness of people to make small gifts, exchange plants and knowledge so we can all benefit from the wonderful hobby of cultivating our own plants.

Often all you need is one seed, a spore print or a cutting... from there it all depends on your patience passion and knowledge of how to take care of that plant.

Personally i'm a firm believer of the Gift Economy which we practice and promote here at the Growery and the Shroomery, both because i never had too much money to spend on anything that's not totally necessary and because it simply makes a lot of sense.

So in order to promote it further i want to invite all of you reading this to take a look at the following websites and threads i've gathered.

If you want to start growing some plants but never had any idea how to get them maybe you can find them here?
Maybe all you have to do is ask?
Or maybe you can simply trade something for them at The Lot.

Free Seed Ring - Ethno seeds and cuttings for free
Free Spore Ring Earth - free spores shipped all over the world
Free Spore Ring Canada - the fellow operation
Free Seed Ring Australia - free seeds

Other resources:

The Salvia Divinorum Marketplace Thread on the Shroomery - where you can ask for a cutting or trade for one.
Erowid - The most important resource about drugs online, if you don't already know about it, please visit!

All of these work via donations so feel free to donate anything you have a spare of!!! it takes just a little effort to make a few clones or prints but that little effort means so much for someone ales!

So don't be shy, giving makes you feel all warm inside and there's always the chance to be on the other side too, participate, be patient and grow!

And if you know of anything similar that might be interesting for all of us please feel free to contribute.

:sun:

--------------------
It's a WEED man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals