Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

I got a kick out of this
    #250098 - 07/16/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Why americans should never be allowed to travel:

The following are actual stories provided by travel agents:

I had someone ask for an aisle seats so that his or her hair wouldn't get messed up by being near the window.

A client called in inquiring about a package to Hawaii.  After going over all the cost info, she asked, "Would it be cheaper to fly to California and then take the train to Hawaii?"

I got a call from a woman who wanted to go to Capetown.  I started to explain the length of the flight and the passport information when she interrupted me with "I'm not trying to make you look stupid, but Capetown is in Massachusetts. "Without trying to make her look like the stupid one, I calmly explained, "Capecod is in Massachusetts, Capetown is in Africa."  Her response ... click.

A man called, furious about a Florida package we did. I asked what was wrong with the vacation in Orlando. He said he was expecting an ocean-view room. I tried to explain that is not possible, since Orlando is in the middle of the state. He replied, "Don't lie to me. I looked on the map and Florida is a very thin state."

I got a call from a man who asked, "Is it possible to see England from Canada?" I said, "No." He said "But they look so close on the map."

Another man called and asked if he could rent a car in Dallas. When I pulled up the reservation, I noticed he had a 1-hour lay over in Dallas.  When I asked him why he wanted to rent a car, he said, "I heard Dallas was a big airport, and I need a car to drive between the gates to save time."

A nice lady just called. She needed to know how it was possible that her flight from Detroit left at 8:20am and got into Chicago at 8:33am.  I tried to explain that Michigan was an hour ahead of llinois, but she could not understand the concept of time zones. Finally I told her the plane went very fast, and she bought that!

A woman called and asked, "Do airlines put your physical description on your bag so they know who's luggage belongs to who?" I said, "No, why do you ask?" She replied, "Well, when I checked in with the airline, they put a tag on my luggage that said FAT, and I'm overweight, is there any connection?" After putting her on hold for a minute while I "looked into it" (I was actually laughing) I came back and explained the city code for Fresno is FAT, and that the airline was just putting a destination tag on her luggage.

I just got off the phone with a man who asked, "How do I know which plane to get on?" I asked him what exactly he meant, which he replied, "I was told my flight number is 823, but none of these darn planes have numbers on them."

A woman called and said, "I need to fly to Pepsi-cola on one of those computer planes." I asked if she meant to fly to Pensacola on a commuter plane. She said, "Yeah, whatever."

A businessman called and had a question about the documents he needed in order to fly to China. After a lengthy discussion about passports, I reminded him he needed a visa. "Oh no I don't, I've been to China many times and never had to have one of those." I double checked and sure enough, his stay required a visa. When I told him this he said, "Look, I've been to China four times and every time they have accepted my American Express."

A woman called to make reservations, "I want to go from Chicago to Hippopotamus, New York" The agent was at a loss for words. Finally, the agent: "Are you sure that's the name of the town?" "Yes, what flights do you have?" replied the customer. After some searching, the agent came back with, "I'm sorry, ma'am, I've looked up every airport code in the country and can't find a Hippopotamus anywhere." The customer retorted, "Oh don't be silly. Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!" The agent scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered, "You don't mean Buffalo, do you?" "That's it! I knew it was a big animal!"

--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: I got a kick out of this [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #250106 - 07/16/09 06:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You should have sent this to my junk mail folder with the rest of the chain-letters and spam.

--------------------

OfflineCorrie
Polite Lunatic
 User Gallery

#250114 - 07/16/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It made me laugh!! Especially since I'm part american traveling quite a bit right now :grin:

--------------------
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." --Angela Monet

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

:mushroom2::eek:

InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: I got a kick out of this [Re: elcharrosays]
    #250116 - 07/16/09 06:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
You should have sent this to my junk mail folder with the rest of the chain-letters and spam.

how about i give you the link that I found on stumble upon?

+1

also

Try this out

--------------------

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#250143 - 07/16/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

yes stumble upon plz

i like my internets to think for me

infact, i digg it.

--------------------

InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: I got a kick out of this [Re: elcharrosays]
    #250144 - 07/16/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

hahaha

it something to do while bored, brahhh

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #250148 - 07/16/09 08:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hemostats said:
Quote:

elcharrosays said:

how about i give you the link that I found on stumble upon?

+1

also

Try this out

:rofl:

--------------------
:getstoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order