Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineragtimewilly
Jimmy Rigging Master
 User Gallery

burned and yellowing leaves
    #248827 - 07/12/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys, I need help. About a week ago I wanted to try a different type of grow where after my plant reached about 6 inches I started flowering it. I wanted to try flowering it upside down because I had read a post about the technique and there didn't seem to be any evidence on whether or not the technique really did anything, my gut feeling says it wont help much if at all but still was curious. About two days ago a cfl fell over where the pant could touch it and it burnt a few leaves, this has never happened to one of my plants I don't know if I should just remove the leaves or ignore it. Along with that some of the leaves have turned yellow within the past few weeks and I'm having trouble figuring what the problem is. Checked the ph it's a little under 7, tried adding more nitrogen doesn't seem like it helped. Thanks guys I appreciate all comments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: burned and yellowing leaves [Re: ragtimewilly]
    #248857 - 07/12/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quite  honestly i am not sure about growing them upside down, but i could see growing it sideways kinda like your pictures, lol. Doing this would allow the branches to reach towards the light and get more exposure.

As far as yellowing leaves, it could be many things. Do some reading here on the growery. This subject has been trouble shot many times.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: burned and yellowing leaves [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #249159 - 07/13/09 06:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Not enough info here for a good diagnosis, but yellowing margins point to either a mag or zinc deficiency.
Update this thread with your growing medium, nutes, and more details of what's been going on so you can get better info.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck