Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
So....
    #246173 - 07/05/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I am thinking I'm going to go ahead and plant these guys in the soil tomorrow with my buddy.

And I have a few questions for all you outside growers.

1.) Are they big enough to put in the ground?
2.) How deep/big should I dig the holes?
3.) See the bug bites on the leaves? how do I control that?
4.) Should I plant them in full sun? right now they are in shade for part of the day (see the stretching)?
5.) I don't think I'm going to purchase any soil from anywhere to mix in with the soil mostly because I live in a state where the soil is very good. Is this a good idea?
6.) Any other pointers you guys can think of telling me would be great. So far I have some deer netting that I'm going to put around the plants, also I'm spreading granulated pest repellent around the plants to keep deer/rabbits/raccoons/and anything else that wants to eat my plants away. But other than that tips are appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWordsWorth
Grow Cannabis
Loc: Midwest
Re: So.... [Re: Triptonic]
    #247334 - 07/08/09 07:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

1.They would make it. Naturally plan to lose about half to mother nature.
2.Just big enough to put your rooted mass of dirt in. The time to transplant is right when you can easily remove ALL dirt from the cup with the plant, because your roots are so established.
3.Dont stress over this, you really cant win. This is why outdoors you must start with a good amount of sprouts.
4.Plant at your best few spots, they will do with the sun theyre allowed from there. Just dont plant under a bush or anything..
5.I would normally say yes. But as im learning, bad soil PH can cause alot of pain in your outdoor life. They say if the soil has worms living in it its good enough, but this is your choice, If your like me with no money for soils just wing it..
6. Pest control is good but dont overdue it. I dont really have animal problems, try to leave as much natural foilage in place as possible, get your sprouts in ground, trim the brush from around each one. Its all about letting nature doing its thing.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: So.... [Re: WordsWorth]
    #247338 - 07/08/09 07:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ya dude I actually ended up planting them the other day....tons of worms! And we actually found a plant in the same spot, dont know where it came from but it was a male so we tore it down ha ha it was like 10 feet tall! We sprayed the leaves of the seedlings with pestacide so thats taken care of and then we surrounded the plants with deer fencing painted black. They are looking good so far. I hope my buddy uploads some pics of them tonight they will be here.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder