Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Cannabis Ruderalis The forgotten 3rd strain
    #236816 - 06/06/09 12:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Why isn't there much info on this strain?

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cannabis Ruderalis The forgotten 3rd strain [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #236818 - 06/06/09 12:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Any auto flowering strain out has some of it in it. Only thing is that ruderalis has almost no THC so it's hard to breed potent strains with it.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: Cannabis Ruderalis The forgotten 3rd strain [Re: Magash]
    #236819 - 06/06/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Oh I see thanks

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

Re: Cannabis Ruderalis The forgotten 3rd strain [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #244622 - 06/30/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I believe Indica strains originate from India, and Sativa from the middle east, Afganistan or somewhere. But Ruderalis is a strain that originates from Russia, a much colder climate. Might have something to do with it's auto flowering traits.

If autoflowering means Ruderalis, and ruderalis means low THC. Are you making a compromise on the final result when you go auto flowering? What's the point too? Unless you're planning an outdoor grow and want to flower in the middle of summer. Suppose it would mean you're getting lots of light for flower production during this 'forced' flowering.

Did I just answer my own question?

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cannabis Ruderalis The forgotten 3rd strain [Re: Buddy]
    #244686 - 06/30/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I have said this a few times now, but auto flowering plants would be great for the northern states where you only have 5-6 months of summer. Where i grew up in northern michigan, these would been awsome! Also here in the islands people started looking into smaller, quicker plants due to green harvest choppers spotting the trees they used to grow.

I grew 6 auto flowering females that had excellent potency and fat nugs, but ended up with only a little over an ounce of cured cola's.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds