Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHydro
Male

Home Full lenght movie (harry check this out!!)
    #236639 - 06/05/09 08:28 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

IF it doesnt work in your country click

http://www.youtube.com/homeproject

Edited by Hydro (06/05/09 08:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHydro
Male

Re: Home Full lenght movie (harry check this out!!) [Re: Hydro]
    #236670 - 06/05/09 11:02 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Just finish watching it. Man i hope we wake up in time and start doing whats good for earth and our future.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#236685 - 06/05/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

dream on.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineHydro
Male

Re: Home Full lenght movie (harry check this out!!) [Re: THEBats]
    #236693 - 06/05/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
dream on.

So what you are actually saying is you cant do your share?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#236698 - 06/05/09 12:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

How am I saying that? Do explain.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineHydro
Male

#236701 - 06/05/09 12:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
How am I saying that? Do explain.

When you say dream on. that mean to me that you already think its impossible so fuck it lets just ignore the problems?

Do you flush the toilet every single time you go pee?
Do you leave light open when your not home or during the day ?
Do you recycle ?
Do you use your bike instead of driving ?
Do you look at the produce you buy see if they are from your region or imported in a big ass boat that pollute the ocean ?

Their is so many thing you can do from your end. Perhaps **Dream on** is not the solution

Let's try is more what we should be looking for .!

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#236709 - 06/05/09 01:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

While your interpretation is predictable, it is far from truth.  Perhaps inquiry is a better approach than accusations.  I recycle and do my part but I have a very realistic approach on the workings of the world.  It is not simply me being pessimistic, in my life I'm extremely optimistic with the exception of the way the world has been going.

Basically I do my part but I know all too well that the world's head is permanently shoved up it's own ass, only to be removed when we are.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (06/05/09 01:11 PM)

OfflineHydro
Male

#236715 - 06/05/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
While your interpretation is predictable, it is far from truth.  Perhaps inquiry is a better approach than accusations.  I recycle and do my part but I have a very realistic approach on the workings of the world.  It is not simply me being pessimistic, in my life I'm extremely optimistic with the exception of the way the world has been going.

Basically I do my part but I know all too well that the world's head is permanently shoved up it's own ass, only to be removed when we are.

You obliviously cant read for shit.

Who made assumption ? no one but you by a Dream on * assuming that its impossible or it will never happen*

And who accused you of anything ? 

Those were pretty simple question.

Do you recycle?  <--- Notice the interrogation mark right there after the sentence. ! not an accusation but a fucking question!

Anyway go back to what ever you were doing, this was a pretty serious post about thing that happen on our planet and shit we can do about helping the cause. I really dont care about people like you that answer shit like *Dream on* because they dont have better thing to do .

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#236724 - 06/05/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Oh I can read.  Are you that dumb or did you already forget what you replied to my post, "dream on."

Quote:

When you say dream on. that mean to me that you already think its impossible so fuck it lets just ignore the problems?

There's the assumption as well as the accusation.  You assume that by me saying dream on that I think it's best just to ignore the problems which isn't the case and you accused me of saying fuck it lets just ignore the problems.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (06/05/09 01:27 PM)

OfflineHydro
Male

#236726 - 06/05/09 01:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ok so fucking elaborate about your dream on.. Tell us all what it means

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#236727 - 06/05/09 01:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Did you miss my post above explaining it?  Or are you having trouble reading?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineHydro
Male

#236729 - 06/05/09 01:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Dude fuck off already you have nothing interesting to say about this post . go fish somewhere else, go back to the dome where your intellect match Hemo and Matt and go make friend with them

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#236737 - 06/05/09 01:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You butt-hurt? Let's kiss and make up.  Wouldn't want you mad at me or anything. :2girls1cup:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #236752 - 06/05/09 01:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Alright you two, stop the flaming... I don't want to have to push that ban-o-matic button on either of you.

And Hydro, I'm too lazy to watch that whole thing now, but you bet I'll get to it :wink:. I already do my part though, it's important from an environmental standpoint, but economically it makes sense too. Don't waste water, don't leave lights on, don't turn on the heater and then leave the door open, etc. That shit can seriously save you hundreds of dollars  a year.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Home Full lenght movie (harry check this out!!) [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #236759 - 06/05/09 05:23 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I too shall watch the vid later.  Looks interesting.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #237220 - 06/07/09 02:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Alright you two, stop the flaming... I don't want to have to push that ban-o-matic button on either of you.

And Hydro, I'm too lazy to watch that whole thing now, but you bet I'll get to it :wink:. I already do my part though, it's important from an environmental standpoint, but economically it makes sense too. Don't waste water, don't leave lights on, don't turn on the heater and then leave the door open, etc. That shit can seriously save you hundreds of dollars  a year.

It's kind of funny how you speak of saving money when you could have said that saves thousands of kilowatts of energy and gallons of water.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Home Full lenght movie (harry check this out!!) [Re: captain.koons]
    #237223 - 06/07/09 02:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

well, I figured that part was pretty obvious. The people who comply out of environmental compassion have pretty much already made the shift (like me, and you). I usually try to appeal to the people who haven't even thought about trying to be eco-friendly, and in general those people think with their checkbook, so the economic appeal is far more effective.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #237226 - 06/07/09 02:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think we should all become hemp farm, sounds super eco-friendly.

We could benefit from the hemp plant's attributes such as oxygen production, hemp's dense root structure and hemp's nutrient and nitrogen production back into the soil. We could use it in medicines and treat around 250 diseases and illnesses, from which studies have shown inhibits the growth of cancer cells in rats. Finally, we could make over 50,000 products ranging from building composites, cellophane, dynamite to shampoo, textiles, twine and yarn.

Studies have shown that hemp's biomass can be converted into energy and could replace nuclear power and our current fossil fuels.[Belle, Mika] Just by farming 6 percent of the US's acreage this could be achieved. "Hemp grown in biomass could fuel a trillion-dollar-per-year industry, while at the same time create more jobs, clean our air, and distribute wealth to our communities and away from centralized power monopolies." Hemp's biomass can be converted into gasoline, methanol, and methane at a fraction of the current cost of oil, coal or nuclear energy.

Henry Ford had a dream of “cars made from the soil” and created the first bio-fueled car and also, a car made from hemp. The body of the car was made out of veggie-plastics made from flax, wheat, hemp, and spruce pulp.[Davis, Richard M] As an experiment Ford struck the door with an ax in the dead of winter and it didn't leave a dent. The material was “ten times” stronger than steel and yet one-third the weight, hence saving on gas mileage. “Popular Mechanics Magazine, Vol. 76, No. 6, December,1941. Title: Auto Body Made of Plastics Resists Denting Under Hard Blows.“[Carver, George Washington] Henry Ford's dream was saving American lives, human lives. The car was completely bio-degradable and so with that Henry Ford achieved his dream of “a car made from the soil.”[Malmo-Levine, David] Fords cars were in my definition: the poor person's car. A car you could sustain on your own, distilling your own alcohol or hemp and creating your own fuel, saving you thousands of dollars per year. Hemp oil was even used as grease to lubricate parts within the car's engine. [Malmo-Levine, David]

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Home Full lenght movie (harry check this out!!) [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #237232 - 06/07/09 03:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Google search hemp production.

It's not very farmer friendly in terms of return compared to whatever else you decide to grow. It's apparently not a miracle crop when profit is involved.

(or so I've read at least a few times in the past.)

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinegodspeedyou
to the face
Male

#237920 - 06/09/09 11:34 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Looks cool. I'll have to check it out.

--------------------
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder