Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Have Budz Become More Potent Over the Years?
    #226922 - 05/16/09 05:33 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Is it just me or is thebudz I get from my friendly neighbor dealer these days even more dankier than ever?!

Does anyone else think that budz are more potent now than 5 years ago? 10 years ago? 150 years ago? In the last year maybe?!

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Is Newer :happyweed:      >      Older :happyweed:???

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (05/16/09 05:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSacrament
XaNaX
Male

Re: Have Budz Become More Potent Over the Years? [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #226923 - 05/16/09 07:27 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yes because of growing new techniques

--------------------
Who the boss nigga?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Have Budz Become More Potent Over the Years? [Re: Sacrament]
    #226926 - 05/16/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Rather than say that I would say better weed is more prevalent now than ever before.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #226929 - 05/16/09 09:06 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

yeah because of new grow techniques and more people are breeding new and better strains!

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: Have Budz Become More Potent Over the Years? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #226939 - 05/16/09 10:28 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Can anyone tell me where I can get a thc testing kit?  Like the one's they sell for testing your mdma pills and what not.  Or would I need an entire lab of shit to do the testing?  Surely if it could be made easy to test it would already be on the market.  But to answer your question, the weed that I get for the past 5 or 6 years has been dynamite compared to my HS days, but this is just because of the people I met and where i moved to.  rural kansas = crap weed, tempe weed = stellar!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: Have Budz Become More Potent Over the Years? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #226950 - 05/16/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I love rural kansas weed, its soooo cheap.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Offlinebobby
TheKushFiles
Male User Gallery

Loc: upper sedimentary rock
Re: Have Budz Become More Potent Over the Years? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #226965 - 05/16/09 02:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'd say so. Which reminds me a buddie smoked brought some swag by yesterday i wasnt tinking much of it, bricked up solid green, almost liked like no hairs and didnt seem to have much tricomes on it, but it was the most knock my ass out shit i ever smoked, had to of been mostly if not all indica. wasnt a one hitter quiter but after 2 bowls i passed out and was amazed that he got ahold of such quality for 20 bucks a pack.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Have Budz Become More Potent Over the Years? [Re: bobby]
    #226988 - 05/16/09 04:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

that happens a lot around here.  the weed looks like crap but most of the time it smokes decent and is cheap as shit.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offlinemeatcakeman
You Have Heard of the Yetti
Male

#226992 - 05/16/09 04:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

The basic understanding of cannabis horticulture has greatly evolved in the last 10 or so years. Because of this and also the boom of medical marijuana, the marijuana industry has become more commercialized with the addition of new 'designer buds' such as White Widow, Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Brainfreeze Crystal OG Kush, etc.

Obviously, the overall gene pool hasn't changed, but through selective breeding, new hybrids and strains utilize certain phenotypes and genotypes in order to ensure high quality, potent nugs with good bag appeal. And factoring in the new advancements made in cannabis horticulture, one could easily assume that commercial marijuana's overall quality has upped itself.

--------------------
sǝıqɐq ɹɐʇ

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies