Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMasterHerbalist
MH:Jahsun
Male User Gallery

Loc: middle a
Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems?
    #201462 - 03/01/09 07:23 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

I'd like to help you out, I am going to school for natural healing and would be for than willing to help anyone out with advice on to how to get your body healthy. doctors are a joke, antibiotics kill your friendly bacteria which by the way is what we are mostly made of second to water then animal cells. but anyhoo. I can recommend herbal aid and diet to correct about anything. so try me and ill give you my best.

painful Wisdom teeth
broken bones
excessive blood loss
arthritis
aids
w.e. it is we got methods and motive if you got the desire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomMan
Thizzin
Male

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: MasterHerbalist]
    #201493 - 03/01/09 10:17 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

I broke the bone in my c0ck, what advice can you give me?

--------------------
THIZZ IN PEACE

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: MasterHerbalist]
    #201496 - 03/01/09 10:26 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Try me go ahead. Seriously is all about what you put in your vehicle, like a car you use gas and oil. this body is our vehicle and if you want it alive you need o feed it living things. Not animals as us jews would have you beleiving these days, but fruits, veggetables, nuts, grains, seeds, weeds, shruemz, sun, air, clay and water. (there is more... alwayz)

fevers are my specialty we use them like overprovidrive with our bodies to let diseases eat away the mucus and incourage t-killer cells (friendly immune system)like a car, growing wayd. shruemz and life.
(I think the machine we are is like our imagination as far as limits. we have given ourselves the tools within this world to acheive something great and unkown. though the keys to each door are not what we would think them to be.)

I think more of us should be taking it seriously. Instead of dying many could use local weeds and herbs to survive. :gethigh:

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: ShroomMan]
    #201500 - 03/01/09 10:35 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomMan said:

for the urination and prostate;
Uva Ursi,juniper Berries, Pygeum Bark, Nettle and corn Silk.

if your talking errections and sex drive;
Wild American Blue Ridge Ginseng, Korean red Ginseng and or Mongolian Panax Ginseng r. or Chinese Ginsng root or Siberian Eleuthero root, Saw Palmetto berry,
Yohimbe bark, Sarsaparilla root and Hawaiian
Yellow Ginger root

Offlinehobbit161
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: ShroomMan]
    #201506 - 03/01/09 10:53 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomMan said:

:lol:

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

#201514 - 03/01/09 11:15 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

my brown eye smells.

OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
    #201516 - 03/01/09 11:18 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

better immune system/ getting better faster from a cold

--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #201518 - 03/01/09 11:19 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomMan said:

Go out with Loraina Bobette. :pirate:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleCody
Male

Loc: South East USA
    #201519 - 03/01/09 11:30 PM (15 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomMan said:

I suggest medical marijuana:gethigh:

--------------------
Also known as Heineken on The Shroomery

OfflineW i n d
Fotograffer
Male

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: Cody]
    #201732 - 03/02/09 03:00 PM (15 years, 20 days ago)

I seem to sleep far too much.  Just last night I slept for close to 15 hours.

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: W i n d]
    #201867 - 03/02/09 08:34 PM (15 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

W i n d said:

For this i am not positive but walking barefoot outside may help release built up static charge that can throw your bodily nerve circuits out of order. you can also try drinking a gallon of distilled ater each day if you are up to it, the amount of liquid should help you awaken to release the fluids form the bladder.

Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
better immune system/ getting better faster from a cold

Use Echinacea root tincture to boost the immune system, but stop after 6 days for at least a 3 day break so your body can relax. Garlic works as anti-infection Also during a cold you should use feverfew, red raspberry leaf and rosehips tea to give the nutrition your body needs to fight the sickness.

Quote:

b0b gnarley said:
my brown eye smells.

Too much meat or dairy in your diet also chew your food more so it is less likely to cause putrefaction(undigested food rotting in the bowel from being too intact).

OfflineConcreteJungle
Herbsman

#201869 - 03/02/09 08:41 PM (15 years, 20 days ago)

I have a cold right now thats pretty bad.

I've been drinking plenty of liquids, had some vegetable soup,  and blackberries.

Any advice?

--------------------

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: ConcreteJungle]
    #201885 - 03/02/09 09:10 PM (15 years, 20 days ago)

cover your bed with plastic or get some blankets ready to get dirty and put them by the tub. get a bathe going make it real hot. try to drink as much water as you can warm to hot preferabbly distilled. then jump into the shower as cold as can stand for about 5 minutes  and drench the blanket putting it into the tub then jump back into the empty tub and wrap yourself with very cold wet blankets and try to sleep, this will ignite a fever that will devour your dead cells and mucus and as long as you keep hydrated the fever can rise to 107 F and not damage your body. If you do not get enough liquids in then a dry fever can cause damage. if you have a herb shop or herbs at home use yarrow tea to drink in the hot tub and cayyene in the water of the tub this will open your skin pores and eliminate teh toxins easily. (this is a very bumed out way to do this, you should lay in a bed so you can easily sleep with pleanty of diaphoretics herbs and nutritional herbs.)
Eating is not much of a help as long as it is vegggies fruits and so on you shouldnt be harming it but the digestion of foods takes a lot of the bodies energy that it could be deleiver to fight infections.

and if you didint read my other post first try echinacea and garlic in as high of doses as you can stand.

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: ConcreteJungle]
    #201890 - 03/02/09 09:13 PM (15 years, 20 days ago)

spread it to someone else

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #202632 - 03/03/09 08:53 PM (15 years, 19 days ago)

liquid we are, liquid we eat, liquid we spill with liquid you start your car.

OfflineThe_Centre
Male
Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: W i n d]
    #202866 - 03/04/09 11:04 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

W i n d said:

Smoke less weed before bed.

Well, personally, my back and neck is sore, I am uneasy, and I can't sleep unless I smoke rediculous amounts of weed. (And I haven't had weed for 2 months, with the exception of a few bowls 2 days ago, I needed that. I had to give most of it to my dog though as she ate some snail pellets and THANK GOD after I gave the weed to her, 1 hour later she was much better and by the next day she was fine, she almost died.

--------------------
Current Grow, backyard outdoor.

Backyard Grow

It is just you out there, there is nothing to fear, as it is all just you. Displeasure and fear is an illusion, love is the only truth...

Edited by The_Centre (03/04/09 11:09 AM)

Offlinedieselkush

#203107 - 03/04/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

can you help me out guy, ive got some serious chronic exzema. ive had it since i was 6 or 7. this shit is bad, every day my hands crack open all over and bleed. between that and the feel of bugs all over my skin im itchin all the time. it gets to where I cant even close my hands because their so stiff and dry. I get it on my face,scalp,legs,arms,hands,feet. ebarrassed to say but at times ive even had it break out on my junk. ive got it on my left foot baad. so bad i cant move my toe forward or backwords. I itched the shit so bad a while back that i got staff infection. ive had it to where i put my sock on and it litteraly fuses to my skin cause my foot was all pussie and shit.its even permanetly disfigured my finger nails. I can even poke a fuckin safty pen pretty far back where ur nails start, because the lining of my finger nails peels and falls away. my skin grows back pretty fast but its a constant fight with this shit. ive even thought about  looking into disability for it but doubt they would give it to me.
I dont have money for these expensive creams, and they do not fully take it away. its more temp. releife. it seems to be a choice, be in pain all the time, and make money. or have no income and have my hands heal. because every job fucks up my hands. if you need I can take some pics of it. but this shit is eating me Alive. im pretty sure its genetic so I dont think theres anyway to get rid of it permenatly. you think you can help? ive also got scoliosis at the top of my spine that puts massive pressure on my hole back,and sometimes spasms my back. ive also got floaters like a mofo. when ever im looking into my grow lights, its like nats all over. i have to realy look to make sure theres no bugs cause my eyes fool me.http://

Edited by dieselkush (03/04/09 09:49 PM)

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: dieselkush]
    #203155 - 03/04/09 09:56 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I am really thankful you asked for help man, that sounds like you have got really bad toxemia, basicly your body is filled with shit and in acid state( you want alkaline like weed) so you have it really bad and i really feel for you so i am gunna start easy, first i recommend getting BF&C ointment online, until you can get all the herbs to make it yourself then it will wroks even better sinceyou can make fomentations and heal your skin eczema right up in days. but if you want to get it quick order Dr. christophers BF&C (i'll link up up at the end of this.) your diet is liekly a big cause try to stop eating meats, bleached flour and dairy (cow milk and cheeses) (most "unbleached flour" is still not good if it is commercial they jsut use a different method to devitalize it /demineralize (process). sry i go into the causes too much but you need to know this to undrstand your body and why it is happening liek this, because you can assess your lifestyle better than anyone else (ME) ...
here is a daily routine to try and get into in the morning drink water, not coffee not cereal or anything except maybe a lemon and drink about 8 oz upon awakening and 32 oz with a lemon if you eat that try to get soem cold pressed olive oil and take 1-3 tablespoons each day in water or straight up jsut do not cook it. (raising most any living food above 130 F for over 20 minutes kills and ruins the life giving "food" we want unless your using oils and other properties but that is not relevant.

Sry i can not stay on topic.
try to drink only water in the morning until lunch (yea starve)
Try to eat salads veggies and fruits (seperate fruit and veggie meals)
Find cold pressed extea virgin olive oil eat and use externally (WILL HELP A LOT BUY THE EXPENSIVE SHIT LIKE 20 dollars a quart) its a crime i know..
uhm <_< carrots and potatoes are very filling when you feel starved, an try to only get green apples (red apples aint got taste which is chemicals)
If you have a ph meter test your piss you want to get up to alkaline,
buy aloe vera plants grow them big and many and they will heal the shit out of your skin, i use them wounds and zits and they heal in days dramatically each day the more you use. ( i use the aloe skin as bandaids cuz it  sticks on once gel is scrapped off)
... so many things you need my friend.. good luck with this!
herbal help will be Teas, enemas(up the but catnip tea, can really help you eliminate toxins) use chaparral tea to improve the blood stream and clean the skin. and basicly your gunna have to clean out your body becasue your liver and kidneys are not working and bowel is proboally backed up ("constipated", any poop that is even intact is not good becasue it must dehydrate to become Solid at all, liquid poop is actually healthy, although unsocial)
once you get your body cleaning up the back pains will go away and you can aid that with skullcap an lobelia (nervine herbs)

Iam not really sorry but am, i am tryign to help you because you seem to have it very serious and are going to have to get very "involved" to get better. it may be somewhat genetic but it is nothing that cannot be cured i assure you, if you must go all out with the "Incurables program" which is done over months of diet and lifestyle changes to encourage vital health and organ rebuilding.

these are cheap and good for gtting started http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?cid=1397
BF&C OINTMENT FOR USE ON SKIN WHERE IT IS REALLY NEEDED LIKE HANDS AND FEET!!
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=10018&at=0
these sare the best prices i found when i was buying from online
as far as effective i recommend dr schulze site
he has the incurable program and others but you should focus on diet first because these programs can only help but you will see better (amazing) results with diet and herbal aids.

www.herbdoc.com
(idk if we cannot post store links but let me know if we cant and ill edit the post)
https://web0.herbdoc.com/index.php

go to our products and check out the bowel detox, once you get the bowel flowing wiht good diet teh rest can follow with a few herbs lemons and such foods. (onions garlic cayenne apples carrots)

try to get distilled or very well filtered water also, distilled water can pull dead heavy minerals our of your body and feel your glandular systems.

..pm if you want to.

OfflineMasterHerbalist
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling under the weather? Got diabetes,cancer,constipated or teeth problems? [Re: The_Centre]
    #203159 - 03/04/09 10:02 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

immediatley try to fix diet if your eating too mucus mucus forming foods ( meat dairy & processed food) i know it sucks cuz like everything that is store boughten is deadly to our bodies but taste horribly good. any ways for sleep i reccommend trying valerian root and lobelia to calm you and help induce sleep (lobelia has most alkaloids second to opium plant so it really can do lots we dont know about to help in gerneal) for the back spine problems skullcap and peppermint i like for my neck but you should try to build the bones and veins with a calcium tea containing ( HORSETAIL GRASS, OAT STRAW, Lobelia and comfrey) put in mostly horstail and comfrey .. try to find these online organic or at a health food store near you. (even better is a nursery or garden if available)

also for floaters that is a nerve deficiency problem basicly your nerves are beign flooded with malnutriton and toxins causing micro halluctions.

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#203189 - 03/04/09 11:34 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

i got a staph infection last summer for the first time. It got pretty bad before i went and got it looked at because i just thought it was some normal infection or something. anyway i've had small breakouts since then and even though i've gotten to them in time and haven't had to go back to the doctor i maybe should have. i just cant afford/deal with chronic infection and the pain accompanied with it.

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals