Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSimisuM
Male User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
time sink
    #197865 - 02/20/09 11:28 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

when was the last time you wrote something useful for the world and put it on the web?

when was the last time you constructed a sentence worth reading?

what did you learn today?

personally i'm scared of the time i spend on line...

--------------------
It's a WEED man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDcoatedD0me

Re: time sink [Re: Simisu]
    #197902 - 02/20/09 02:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

everyday man i always try to use my insight and the knowledge ive gained through my experiences for other people to benefit from every time im on an online forum.

i believe i construct meaningful sentences everyday that people can learn from in school and on the internet.

I grasped the concept today that everything is truly infinite, i have heard this expression many times but just recently fully grasped it. When the doors of perception are cleansed everything will appear as it truly is infinite -William Blake. LIke matter can not be created or distroyed (expect in rare circumstances under unusall conditions) But everything is infite and will not be destroyed, everything is energy moving at differnt vibrations that no matter wheter it is inanimate, live or dead will always be there. Interesting to think about.

I never had a problem with the time i spend on the internet by no means is it a problem that effects my life i just enjoy reading learning posting and learning along with talking to people that share similar beleifs..

peace brotha interesting thread

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: time sink [Re: LSDcoatedD0me]
    #197908 - 02/20/09 02:14 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Methinks thou dost protest too much.  Definitely there can be some redeeming aspects to what we do but I think we're kidding ourselves if we say all the time we spend on the Internet is time well spent.

But at least it's entertaining.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineLSDcoatedD0me

Re: time sink [Re: Doitagain]
    #197910 - 02/20/09 02:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

if the time you spend on the internet negativley effects aspects of your life like school family or work. Then i would suggest cutting back or going about it in another way. But if you dont feel it does and is just something you enjoy doing then it dosnt hurt anything bro.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #197921 - 02/20/09 02:30 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Simisu said:

what did you learn today?

Today I was told smoking hash on Friday is a good thing.

So far, I've got to agree.

:flowerchild:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleSimisuM
Male User Gallery

#198367 - 02/21/09 11:55 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSDcoatedD0me said:
if the time you spend on the internet negativley effects aspects of your life like school family or work. Then i would suggest cutting back or going about it in another way. But if you dont feel it does and is just something you enjoy doing then it dosnt hurt anything bro.

the question is what would be more beneficial to your personal growth and you contribution to the world...
i'm not talking about right or wrong here!

--------------------
It's a WEED man!

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

#198369 - 02/21/09 11:57 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I use the internet... and the Growery... for research.

Who says I can't both enjoy myself and be productive?

InvisibleSimisuM
Male User Gallery

Re: time sink [Re: Bandersnatch]
    #198371 - 02/21/09 11:59 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i dunno :shrug: who said that?

--------------------
It's a WEED man!

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

#198373 - 02/21/09 12:04 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I just assumed you were implying time spent online was inherently not personally productive. My mistake.:thumbup:

InvisibleThreeLittleBirds
A Guy
Male

#198566 - 02/21/09 09:27 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

nothing to all three :shrug:

--------------------

"Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true........"

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
    #198582 - 02/21/09 11:25 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSDcoatedD0me said:
everyday man i always try to use my insight and the knowledge ive gained through my experiences for other people to benefit from every time im on an online forum.

i believe i construct meaningful sentences everyday that people can learn from in school and on the internet.

I grasped the concept today that everything is truly infinite, i have heard this expression many times but just recently fully grasped it. When the doors of perception are cleansed everything will appear as it truly is infinite -William Blake. LIke matter can not be created or distroyed (expect in rare circumstances under unusall conditions) But everything is infite and will not be destroyed, everything is energy moving at differnt vibrations that no matter wheter it is inanimate, live or dead will always be there. Interesting to think about.

I never had a problem with the time i spend on the internet by no means is it a problem that effects my life i just enjoy reading learning posting and learning along with talking to people that share similar beleifs..

there is a finite number of atoms in the universe

--------------------

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

Re: time sink [Re: Coaster]
    #198586 - 02/21/09 11:36 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

LSDcoatedD0me said:

there is a finite number of atoms in the universe

Matter is neither created nor destroyed.  :vineclimb:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder