Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

Petition to Boycott Kellog's for Treatment of Michael Phelps
    #194146 - 02/10/09 12:28 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

To:  Kellogg's Corporation

Whereas...

1) Kellogg's is a major manufacturer of cereal and junk food products including but not limited to Frosted Flakes, Pop Tarts, Cheez-Its, Froot Loops, Keebler's Cookies, Rice Krispies, Eggo Frozen Waffles, Famous Amos Cookies and many other products known to be a part of the diet of many marijuana using Americans

2) The Kellogg's has profited for decades on the food tastes of marijuana using Americans with the munchies. In fact, we believe that most people over the age of twelve would not eat Kellogg's products were they not wicked high.

3)That Kellogg's has decided to end their relationship with Olympic Swimmer Michael Phelps after pictures of him surfaced doing exactly what most Kellogg's customers do right before enjoying a bowl of Rice Krispies mixed with Keebler Cookies with an Eggo on top.

4) That this action by Kellogg's, while legal, is totally bogus.

5) That Kellogg's is a big fat hypocrite, just like our parents when they found our stash under our mattress and took it and then later they sat in the living room and listened the Dark Side Of The Moon over and over and danced and laughed and I swear we smelled something.
John Harvey.

6) That a quick Wikipedia search shows the founder of Kellogg's - john Harvey Kellogg - was a total frickin' weirdo who believe in putting children's genitals in a cage to keep them from playing with themselves and also believed in yogurt enemas.

7) That seriously, just Google John Harvey Kellogg. Dude was freaky.

8) That the thing about yogurt enemas makes us want to hurl when we look at that box of Kellogg's Yogos we have in the pantry.

9) That Michael Phelps should totally drop YOU dudes for your obsession with bran and fiber and masturbation and butts and stuff. You drop HIM? Dude won eight gold medals and probably didn't stick a single one in his butt or tie it in tourniquet around his naughty bits. Dude was just trying to relax. Seriously Kellogg's, WTF?

Given all these facts and the total disregard for your customer base and that thing with the yogurt, we the undersigned plan to BOYCOTT your products.

And we're serious.

Even though the Pop Tarts thing will be HARD.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Click HERE to sign petition

:lol::yesnod:

http://www.petitiononline.com/Kellogg/petition.html

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: Petition to Boycott Kellog's for Treatment of Michael Phelps [Re: Yrat]
    #194212 - 02/10/09 05:07 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If you think I will give up my Frosted Flakes then you are sadly mistaken.

Frosted Flakes > Michael Phelps because Frosted Flakes won my heart which is greater than any gold medal.

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Petition to Boycott Kellog's for Treatment of Michael Phelps [Re: Tangerines]
    #194657 - 02/11/09 06:49 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:

Frosted Flakes > Michael Phelps because Frosted Flakes won my heart which is greater than any gold medal.

hahaha!  :zappa:

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: Petition to Boycott Kellog's for Treatment of Michael Phelps [Re: Harlz]
    #194776 - 02/11/09 03:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
Quote:

Tangerines said:

hahaha!  :zappa:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale