Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineweedy

Friday Night Brownies + Shrooms
    #190287 - 01/28/09 08:17 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Hello all, I'm originally from the shroomery forum and found my way here since I'm stoner by blood. Anyways I've got a buddy who cant smoke, but wants to try weed. So I figured I'd whip up some bud brownies to let him know whats up. Now this weed is not the funk by anymeans, its more like some schwag. I was going to use a 14g's of this poop to try and get us a buzz. How much brownie mix should I use? I dont really want to be chomping on these brownies while I'm shrooming so 1 or 2 treats at the most per person.(2 or 3 at the most)To me, that would almost be the half of a box if 3 people get 2 treats each.

Edited by weedy (01/28/09 08:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Friday Night Brownies + Shrooms [Re: weedy]
    #190298 - 01/28/09 11:25 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Make some firecrackers. Why can't he smoke?? I hope you don't mean because of a drug test...It will show up regardless.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineweedy

Re: Friday Night Brownies + Shrooms [Re: mhbound]
    #190332 - 01/28/09 03:36 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

No, I'm not that naive. He's got asthma really bad so smoking = hospital for him. He said he'd eat it though so we'll go that route. And Firecrackers? I'll have to look that one up. Unless you can offer an explanation.

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#190339 - 01/28/09 04:50 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

first of all, bake your pot on a sheet of tin foil at 250-260deg until when you pinch a nug it breaks apart into dust (usualy 10-15 mins for somewhat fresh stuff)

this is the process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids are left into thc and thcv
sometimes it can double or even triple the potency of your bud if you try smoking it after this process... it will bake out most of the smell and flavor though, so if your picky about that and dont care more for the medical sedation, then maybe its not for you. i can make an ounce last much longer this way though.

now on to the firecrackers:

this is how i make em and they are DANK

Get
Box of graham crackers
A jar of high-fat creamy peanut butter
Chocolate chips
Toothpick

break the cracker in half so u have two equaly sized squares, and swab em both with peanut butter so theres at least 1/2cm to a full cm of peanut swabbed on one side of each cracker. You should be able to just pinch and roll a nug in your finger and have it turn into coffee-grinder style dust if you used the above method of increasing potency. Sprinkle 0.25 on each cracker half and use the toothpick to mix it in with the peanut butter... Add as many chocolate chips to one side as u think u will enjoy, and press em together, wrap em tightly in tin foil, and bake on the top or top middle rack at 320deg for 20 minutes.

one shouldnt worry about the peanut butter being runny once it heats, and the tinfoil makes sure theres no mess and that it doesnt burn the outside but lets it heat to the right temperatures. when the peanut butter gets hot it will turn solid like clay, it doesnt get runny.

Graham crackers are best for this cause they add to the flavor, i used to just add saltines and it wasnt that good. now i add graham crackers and a few chocolate chips, the thc and peanut oil usualy get soaked into the cracker, making the whole thing one solid biscuit of yum.

anyways, make a few of these and use that preparation i first spoke of, it will make a whole world of difference to your potency both edible and smoked.

This says .25 grams but I would put probably 1 gram on each cracker since it's bad your said. Eat probably 2 of them if you aren't high in 1 hour then eat more...But you will be high in 1 hour.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#190340 - 01/28/09 04:51 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I got this from another thread on the shroomery but I know it works I just didn't feel like typing it is they reason that it came from there.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineweedy

#190342 - 01/28/09 05:01 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I c, have you tried the fire crackers?? Sounds like brownies/cookies might be better then the crackers lol

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#190410 - 01/28/09 08:56 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

The flavor will be better with brownies obviously but I like these...They are quick to make and I can get an exact dosage. They aren't that bad though really.

But yes I have done them. I love them one of my favorite things to do. I'll eat a few and go to the movies or something. Always a good time.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineweedy

#190488 - 01/29/09 10:49 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Nice, we might just roll with the firecrackers to get exact dosage like you said. Should call for a good night, firecrackers(weed ones) and 4 grams of Brazilian shrooms ingested the Lemon Tek way. If you've never heard of Lemon Tek, check that shit out. This is the real deal here folks.

Edited by weedy (01/29/09 10:50 AM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#190538 - 01/29/09 06:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

I have heard of the lemon tek. I'm a long time member of the shroomery. Me and the shrooms belong together. :grin:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineweedy

#190676 - 01/30/09 05:16 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
:lol:

I have heard of the lemon tek. I'm a long time member of the shroomery. Me and the shrooms belong together. :grin:

Haha, I feel the same way brother. Just picked up some Ninja Turtle shit. Not really bad for some commercial. We're going to try them firecrackers tonight, if I can remember I'll post to let you guys know how it went!Cheers to friday nights!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#190694 - 01/30/09 06:53 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Let us know. =P

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineweedy

#191502 - 02/02/09 04:52 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well we didnt get to the firecrackers, but we did eat 4g's lemon tek of Brazilian off of WBS and my buddies little bro ate 2g's of cambodian off of BRF for his first time. Lets just say it was a toasty night.:thumbup: It was easily a level 5 trip for all of us. My buddies little brother was flippin out for about the first 2 hours but after that he got a grip on it lol. Next week for sure will be some firecracker + shrooms.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag