Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
Cyclohexyl nitrite
    #190212 - 01/27/09 10:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Is this stuff any fun?

How does it compare to whippit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: Cyclohexyl nitrite [Re: highasfuck]
    #190219 - 01/27/09 11:11 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Is that a form of poppers? If so it doesn't. Not anywhere close. n2o is n2o and nothing I know of really is comparable that don't kill brain cells like a drunken redneck with a shotgun and a cat infestation.

Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
Re: Cyclohexyl nitrite [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #190221 - 01/27/09 11:24 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: at your analogy. Fuck it, im just getting a shit load of pure whip

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Re: Cyclohexyl nitrite [Re: highasfuck]
    #190304 - 01/28/09 01:09 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Amyl nitrite is perfectly safe, safer than N2o i'd say. Never tried amyl nitrite i hear its mostly a little head rush. N2o isn't all that great and to get full effect you'll feel like you're depriving yourself from oxygen. You mostly hear the wan wahs and feel really fucked up/stupid for 30 seconds to a minute. Its a fun rush but i got tired of it.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Cyclohexyl nitrite [Re: oxalic32]
    #190308 - 01/28/09 01:23 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

its great when plugged

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery

Loc: I controls the universe
Re: Cyclohexyl nitrite [Re: still beLIEve]
    #190325 - 01/28/09 03:19 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

only you would plug a whippett.

Damn I wish this one was over in thunderdome

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

quite simply, you are a nuisance while i am a smooth criminal.[/quote]

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#190333 - 01/28/09 03:41 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

oxalic32 said:
Amyl nitrite is perfectly safe, safer than N2o i'd say. Never tried amyl nitrite i hear its mostly a little head rush. N2o isn't all that great and to get full effect you'll feel like you're depriving yourself from oxygen. You mostly hear the wan wahs and feel really fucked up/stupid for 30 seconds to a minute. Its a fun rush but i got tired of it.

That's why you mix NO2 with lsd or any psychedelic really.  That's where it's at.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: Cyclohexyl nitrite [Re: perosiste]
    #190353 - 01/28/09 05:40 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

perosiste said:
Damn I wish this one was over in thunderdome

yeah i find myself saying that a lot these days.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#190434 - 01/28/09 11:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

oxalic32 said:

Yeah. A form of poppers. I don't have time for research so going by memory that ain't worth a fuck. If I'm correct though they increase oxygen to the brain rather than deprive it like most inhalants. No where near as feel good as n2o though. I have both on hand so can and least be sure about the buzz quality if nothing else.

Not to mention poppers are mostly loved by the gay crowd. Go ahead. Call me a faggot you children. :lol: I do have a couple of bottles though. I have this thing about collecting drugs. I was not one of the ones dramatically impressed with Hunter S. Thompson,s suit case in Fear And Loathing. Must admit though it was inspiring. :lol:

I have this version of 'nitrite'

A little fun at times but not comparable to n2o. A $5 bottle goes a hell of a lot farther than $500 in n2o. No that's not right. Last longer I should say. I've had the two bottles I've got for a year or more. Only one has been opened so far and has been passed around freely at many parties. It's only half gone and I think a lot of that is because it got left open for an hour or two one time. Paid $9 for the two I think. I bought it out of nostalgia because it was popular in the 80's in high school. Now you know why the 80's were so gay. I'm gonna sniff some right this minute since it's been mentioned. :grin:

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#190435 - 01/28/09 11:43 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

BTW. Some video cassette head cleaning fluids are the same thing I think. Better look into that shit before taking my word atm though.

Also. Does anyone know what the hell the little bead in the bottle of RUSH is all about? Can't imagine that stuff needs stirring like paint does. Doesn't appear to be a reactant as it doesn't dissolve. :confused:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#190440 - 01/29/09 12:03 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

are they worth buying?  I didn't even know there were any versions of poppers that are still legal.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: Cyclohexyl nitrite [Re: THEBats]
    #190443 - 01/29/09 12:14 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Depends on what money means to you. Some are legal. I researched before I bought and bought the aforementioned. If you are looking for something impressive don't bother. If the price seems like nothing to ya then it's worth it imo. Cheap and mild little safe buzz and good for conversation at parties. That's about it though. Well I admit sometimes when in a bad or fun mood I'll stick the little bitty bottle in my pocket and hit it for cheap quick kicks most anywhere. :lol:

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#190444 - 01/29/09 12:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

To sum it up. The damn things are not very impressive but, super cheap, Safe, go a long way and are worth the price easily unless you are one poor fucker.

Just doesn't compare to n2o in fun which is what the thread started out about.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom