Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

How close?
    #178637 - 01/10/09 11:50 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So here are some cool ass pictures I took last night of my nieces.  Uncle moikey love them =)

There are 2 plants, one looks more indica than the other. Whatever, ill let you decide. The smaller one was started a little later than the bigger one, the bigger one is under a 400w HPS and the little guy has 2-150w CFL's.  Organic soil with a hint of bone meal.

This is a nice specimen of the smaller plants cola's..Not sure what strain.

And another!

Heres the fat main cola of the bigger plant

Kiefy goodness down below

Another cola off the big girl.

SOOPER DANK

Heres the whole big girl...lotsa goodness

And the smaller one:

He tried a new technique of trimming called bigbird or something where you trim the leave and leave just one leaflet still. Increased the light on the lower buds a LOT and it just blew up.

STRAIGHT WHITE

Any ideas of when they might be done? I'd say maybe 2-3 more weeks? We started flowering them around Thanksgiving.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAKSE

Re: How close? [Re: StickyIcky]
    #180466 - 01/12/09 09:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Harvest when:
A.  When 2/3 of the plant's hairs have turned orange (or other color).
B.  When the trichomes have started turning from clear to opaque
C.  Give or take 65 days into the flowering cycle.

Also this "bigbird" trimming sounds made-up, and I can't see it being very benificial in any way.  Your plant needs its leaves for photosynthesis, they are like it's solar panals if you will.  Instead of clipping them off just tuck them under bud sits.  A fan leaf may look like its blocking light to the naked eye, but in actuality atleast 85% of the light makes it through the leaf and beyond to the others.

OfflineStickyIcky
 User Gallery

Re: How close? [Re: AKSE]
    #181315 - 01/14/09 07:58 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know, i mean we're not clipping the whole leaf off, of the big fan leaves. Just all of em except the main blade connected to the stem. Then it still has some production, because the leaves if anything stretched upwards almost within a few hours towards the light. Im guessing they're still ok because they're still big healthy fan leaves and the light definitly made the smaller buds grow faster and matureas quick as some of the tops

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder