Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
what do you think about...
    #169161 - 12/24/08 03:05 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

So i want to grow just one or two plants outdoors, but i want them to be big. I will be purchasing an indoor grow tent setup soon and was thinking of starting a plant indoors sometime around mid-february or early march, and transplanting in mid-april to the great outdoors. Would this work, and if so should i worry about syncing up the number of daylight hours the plant will receive outdoors or will it be fine on a 18-6 or 20-4 light schedule while indoors. I live in the southeast so the growing season is pretty long down here, i was thinking either arjan's haze#1 or alaskan ice if i can get it.

Any suggestions? This is my second grow so im not too experienced, and i dont want alot of bud, just a descent or small amount of really good bud, i plan to cure it right, as well as research when to harvest it based on trichome appearance...i am definitely in it for the smoke and not for the money...

thanks in advance :grin::thumbup:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies