Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Pure Coca Leaf Powda
    #163000 - 12/15/08 01:14 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

has anybody ordered inka tea that has 500 grams of Pure Coca Leaf Powda

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: Coaster]
    #163072 - 12/15/08 07:32 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like a trap

OfflinePhriend
/\/\♠♠♠/\/\
Male User Gallery

Loc: in the walls
Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: FrozenReality]
    #163074 - 12/15/08 07:44 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

way back when i was farming for the columbians deep in the heart of the jungle they would sometimes have me load tons of coca leaf powda into a truck by hand
the truck would then return every 3 hours for another shipment

untill now i had no idea it was coca leaf

oh look a smiling leaf
I want someeee

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: Phriend]
    #163075 - 12/15/08 07:47 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

my freind sells pure coca leaves

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflinePhriend
/\/\♠♠♠/\/\
Male User Gallery

Loc: in the walls
Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: still beLIEve]
    #163080 - 12/15/08 07:54 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

my friend picked me up about quarter past 5

we stopped and got some donuts and we took a little drive
we had a can of nitrous, we rolled the windows up

now we're breathin' deeply, breathin' deeply

there's a fume in this truck

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: Coaster]
    #163093 - 12/15/08 09:28 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've thought about ordering some.  Much more interested in the deal I found on 500 grams of san pedro power.  :sun:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (12/15/08 09:28 AM)

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: THEBats]
    #163110 - 12/15/08 10:39 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

inkatea.com

Quote:

* Liability on delivery dates are the sole responsibility of the courier, Serpost del Peru and your local courier.  Delivery is about Six (6) working days for EMS International Express Courier and 20 / 30 through regular post.

* All products are packaged with quality standards here at our facility. Your parcel is subject to customs inspections at your port of entry and CocaTea.com can not be held responsible for damaged articles or seizures by your country officials

* Customs declaration and all the documents related to the shipping are included.  However it is possible that some countries require additional information from the client or tax payments at customs in order to clear the shipment.  In these cases the customer is fully responsible to provide any documentation or payment at customs. In all cases, shipping costs are not refundable.

* If the shipment is refused or ignored by the customer, the courier will make contact again within the next 5 days in order to arrange another delivery date. Failing this, the order will be returned to our shop. Should the client require the order again, the customer should pay for all further costs incurred.

# Customers are responsible to inquire about prohibited products on their countries. If order is rejected on custom because the product ordered has rectrictions, our company not refund order amount.

If you click HELP on their site and look at the drop down box for "What countries can i buy from" the united states is listed.

Quote:

I do not want to pay using a credit card.  Is there another way to purchase your products?

Besides a credit card you can pay your order with MoneyBookers, Western Union, Money Order (only for USA residents) or making a deposit and/or wire bank transfer to our bank accounts in Spain (only EUR), Peru or USA (only US DOLLARS). Nevertheless, please consider that a credit card payment is done through a reliable and secure server.

There payment options seems in line with most of these gray area sites.

They even sell coca tea on amazon.com. Couldn't believe it.

More interesting info from wikipedia

Quote:

The prohibition of the use of the coca leaf except for medical or scientific purposes was established by the United Nations in the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs. The coca leaf is listed on Schedule I of the 1961 Single Convention together with cocaine and heroin. The Convention determined that “The Parties shall so far as possible enforce the uprooting of all coca bushes which grow wild. They shall destroy the coca bushes if illegally cultivated” (Article 26), and that, “Coca leaf chewing must be abolished within twenty-five years from the coming into force of this Convention” (Article 49, 2.e).[18]

In recent years the current legal status of the coca leaf is more and more questioned. Even the INCB stated in its 1994 Annual Report that "mate de coca, which is considered harmless and legal in several countries in South America, is an illegal activity under the provisions of both the 1961 Convention and the 1988 Convention, though that was not the intention of the plenipotentiary conferences that adopted those conventions."[25] It implicitly also dismissed the original report of the Commission of Enquiry on the Coca Leaf by recognizing that "there is a need to undertake a scientific review to assess the coca-chewing habit and the drinking of coca tea."[26]

In the United States, the Stepan Company of Maywood, New Jersey has the only license to legally import coca leaf. The company manufactures pure cocaine for medical use and also produces a cocaine-free extract of the coca leaf, which is used as a flavoring ingredient in Coca-Cola. According to the Bolivian Press, in 1996 the legal importation of coca leaf by Coca-Cola was 204 tons annually.

More recently, coca has been reintroduced as a flavouring agent in the herbal liqueur Agwa. Coca tea and coca flour are available in the U.S. and Europe through Amazon.com and Mysterious Bolivia distributed by Reyes Avila, LLC trade company headquarted in Charlotte, NC

I should keep with the tradition and order mad coca leaf to Jersey :crazy2:

It is definitely illegal in the states though.

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2354
Quote:

Q: I was wondering if coca tea is legal in the United States?

A: Normally, coca leaves are illegal in the United States. The exception to this is if the leaves have been decocainized, a process which removes all the cocaine and ecgonine from them. The main use of these decocainized leaves is to flavor Coca-Cola. Coca tea would be illegal in the US except if it is made from decocainized leaves. Here is the quote from US Federal Schedules:
"Coca leaves (9040) and any salt, compound, derivative or preparation of coca leaves (including cocaine (9041) and ecgonine (9180) and their salts, isomers, derivatives and salts of isomers and derivatives), and any salt, compound, derivative, or preparation thereof which is chemically equivalent or identical with any of these substances, except that the substances shall not include decocainized coca leaves or extraction of coca leaves, whhch extractions do not contain cocaine or ecgonine."

But if you can get decocainized leaves how can they test that at customs? I hear the stuff goes through all the time. Hmph. :rolleyes:

Edited by oxalic32 (12/15/08 10:51 AM)

Offlinefear.loathingSF
One toke over the line

#163125 - 12/15/08 11:43 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
I've thought about ordering some.  Much more interested in the deal I found on 500 grams of san pedro power.  :sun:

Wanna share your source?  Unless your keeping it on the downlow, thats fine too :bigblunt:

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: fear.loathingSF]
    #163129 - 12/15/08 11:48 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Can't share cactus powder sources on these boards me thinks. Anyhow peruvian torch is generally stronger than san pedro. On a side note ebay sells everything.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: fear.loathingSF]
    #163130 - 12/15/08 11:49 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:pm: sent.  they also have ready made ayahuasca.  oh and it was 900 grams of san pedro powder for $89 :awesome:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (12/15/08 11:51 AM)

Offlineoxalic32
Male
    #163143 - 12/15/08 12:18 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Can anyone compare cocaine with coca tea? I've never tried coca tea...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: oxalic32]
    #163145 - 12/15/08 12:20 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

coca tea some compare to a strong cup of coffee.  I've never had it but that's what I've heard.  Prolly has a different feel perhaps but most describe coca as not being much stronger then a caffeine high.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineDuke Leto
Blue within blue
Male User Gallery

#163209 - 12/15/08 06:18 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
:pm: sent.  they also have ready made ayahuasca.  oh and it was 900 grams of san pedro powder for $89 :awesome: 

Heh, I totally just googled that and found it. :awesome: source

--------------------
The spice must flow

. *GASTRONOMICUS* .

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: Duke Leto]
    #163214 - 12/15/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I'm sure it's the same source I've seen posted (maybe later removed) and discussed on the Shroomery. A search over there may turn up some discussions if you want to read some more on the subject.

I'd love to have some plants. I seriously doubt anyone would recognize them for what they are.

Offlinedfs

Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #163615 - 12/16/08 09:33 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

But if you can get decocainized leaves how can they test that at customs? I hear the stuff goes through all the time. Hmph. :rolleyes:

Im sure they assume all coca leafs they manage to find contains cocaine, if you claim it has been socalled decocainized they will take a test and see if its true or not. Of course some goes trough all the time, same as with everything else illegal sent in mail.

OfflineDuke Leto
Blue within blue
Male User Gallery

Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: dfs]
    #163893 - 12/16/08 03:12 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Is it possible to go from this tea to cocaine? That might be a fun little science project :strokebeard:

--------------------
The spice must flow

. *GASTRONOMICUS* .

OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
    #164395 - 12/17/08 03:22 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

oh yeah well i googled it and found 1750g for $159 :eek:!!

--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery

Loc: I controls the universe
Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: still beLIEve]
    #164406 - 12/17/08 04:44 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
my freind sells pure coca leaves

Heh I have a shit load of those laying around the house.

Left some in a work truck once and my boss found them, so I told him it was tea and made him a cup.  Fucker was running around the shop for hours and then splat he crashed.  Funny ass shit.

Now I just leave them at work almost full time. :bigjoint:

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

quite simply, you are a nuisance while i am a smooth criminal.[/quote]

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery

#164407 - 12/17/08 04:48 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Duke Leto said:
Is it possible to go from this tea to cocaine? That might be a fun little science project :strokebeard:

Yes but it's incredibally difficult and the yeild is shit
something like a QP of leaves to about a gram of pure.

Also remember that not all leaves will contain the active alkaloid.  Something to do with where they are grown or the conditions.  Im really unsure of how it all works I just know it's possible to get these leaves without the good stuff.

It's kinda like alcohol free beer.  All you get is a shitty taste.

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

Invisibleperosiste
I controls the spice
 User Gallery

Re: Pure Coca Leaf Powda [Re: oxalic32]
    #164408 - 12/17/08 04:51 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

oxalic32 said:
Can anyone compare cocaine with coca tea? I've never tried coca tea...

Heh I shoulda read the whole thread before posting but why not 3 in a row I need post counts any way

If you take about 20 grams or so of real coco leaves and make a strong ass cup of tea it's similar to doing a small line.

--------------------
[quote]hemostats said:
like i said before

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom