Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNiCKh609
Warrior
Male

Growery Suggestions
    #122675 - 09/15/08 05:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

1. Sponsors - There are like a million seed banks out there where you can buy tons of differant seeds. Try contacting them and asking if they would sponsor the growery... It cant hurt, and im sure theyde be delighted to have there (legal) seed selling buisness get put out there.

2. Strains - I was just on the growery looking at the strain guide and there is like 8 strains. There are like 100 differant strains, from middies, to kill, to white widow, to kush. litterally hundreds. The strain guides should be broken down into a few differant groups, such as, Most potent, Fastest growing, Best tasting... stuff like that, then have all those differant types of bud divided up into the proper groups.You could even classify the groups as the strain itself, like kush group, haze group, diesel group, dank group ect.

You could even copy the cannabible onto the site. it should be legal as long as you site the author and publishers and all that

I realize the growery is newish and its still a beta version, but whats stopping us from getting it going?

These are just a few thoughts after looking around the growery for a while. Any other thoughts from Mods or anyone else?

--------------------
Ive never grown or taken any illegal drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Growery Suggestions [Re: NiCKh609]
    #122676 - 09/15/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

if only we still had the old OG strain guide.  Idk about the category as most of what you've listed; most potent, fastest growing ect; are completely variable and subjective.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineNiCKh609
Warrior
Male

Re: Growery Suggestions [Re: THEBats]
    #122679 - 09/15/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
if only we still had the old OG strain guide.  Idk about the category as most of what you've listed; most potent, fastest growing ect; are completely variable and subjective.

Well i was just throwing together general ideas. Im assuming if your buying kill off of somebody its going to be good.

Which is why you could also go by a major bud name. like Haze. Theres purple haze, blueberry haze, deaf haze... I cant think of anymore haze names at the moment but theres at least 10 of em. I only had deaf haze twice and its not that good.

Point is we need more then 8 strains and we need a good way of sorting them

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#122680 - 09/15/08 06:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

purple haze is no longer a strain...it's what the ghetto crowd call any bud with a hint of purple so they can jack the price up.  Most strain names mean shit outside of the med clubs and amsterdam.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

OfflineNiCKh609
Warrior
Male

#122681 - 09/15/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My boy does that. He takes mids and soaks them in a purple food dye and water bath for a min. and says its haze or piff and changes the price from 10 to 20 lmao, he sells it to stupid kids and they keep coming back for more

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #122682 - 09/15/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Most strain names mean shit outside of the med clubs and amsterdam.

exactly

Offlinefear.loathingSF
One toke over the line

#122687 - 09/15/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

NiCKh609 said:
My boy does that. He takes mids and soaks them in a purple food dye and water bath for a min. and says its haze or piff and changes the price from 10 to 20 lmao, he sells it to stupid kids and they keep coming back for more

Sounds like a great guy :thumbdown:

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
Re: Growery Suggestions [Re: fear.loathingSF]
    #122746 - 09/15/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lmao that sounds horrible

--------------------

heady nugz

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag