Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

Loc: NE Midwest
buDDs
    #116967 - 09/01/08 09:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It is getting better! I saw some mold,sprayed it with that 3way stuff from walmart,safe for veggies up to the day before harvest,I just hope the rain does not start it to molding before I spray it again.Any suggestions?

--------------------
Hello there people.I am just here to find some good information on the wonderful ways to grow/harvest/cure/cook cannabis.I am in the shroomery under the same name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

Re: buDDs [Re: Tyrannical Rex]
    #117240 - 09/02/08 01:56 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i used to get mold problems when the temps dropped, and dew formed and kept the growing, denser buds wet for longer periods of time.  there's not much you can do about it except cross your fingers, and cut out sections as they go bad.  it's better to chop a few buds off than risk everything.

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

Loc: NE Midwest
Re: buDDs [Re: Yrat]
    #117754 - 09/03/08 03:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My idea exactly,thanks.I have been picking the moldy parts off for now,this rain might cause me to harvest.I am out in the woods so it gets humid after the rains for as long as the ground is wet.

--------------------
Hello there people.I am just here to find some good information on the wonderful ways to grow/harvest/cure/cook cannabis.I am in the shroomery under the same name.

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags