Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSiekostoner
Male

I just got back from mars
    #110799 - 08/18/08 01:51 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

and it's a construction site.............

remind me to elaborate in the morning.....

.....holy shit....

gonna catch up on some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

Re: I just got back from mars [Re: Siekostoner]
    #110800 - 08/18/08 02:00 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm assuming its related to the shrooms I heard you talking about in another thread.

Hope you had some good vibes.  :shroomer:

--------------------

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

Re: I just got back from mars [Re: CaptTrip]
    #110882 - 08/18/08 12:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You assumed correctly...

It was only about 2 g's, but it was on an empty stomach. It wasn't too intense, I could handle it, but I got kinda spooked towards the beginning. I just got a new phone a few days ago, so it's hard enough figuring out how to use it when I'm sober... as they were starting to kick in, the dishwasher and tv were both on, and I was lying on the floor trying to text a friend who lives down the road if he wanted go on a walk or something, and as I was texting, the dishwasher kept getting louder and louder, it felt like it was enveloping me. The tv was starting to echo, more and more... staring at my phone I started getting this weird vertigo effect. I was tripping the fuck out, so I decided to go outside and walk to my friend place.

The moment I stepped outside, everything changed, and I immediately felt better. I walked over to his house and rang the doorbell, and we started going on a walk, smoked a couple cigarettes, and at first we were wanting to go on walking through the woods... however once we went about 10 feet into the woods, we realized it was way too dark, you couldn't see anything. So we were walking back when we got the idea to wander around this construction site that's been there for quite a few months.

For the first couple minutes, it was like a desert, there was just a few little hills, the ground looked like sand because of the full moon (it was really just dirt) and the wheels of the tractors had imbedded strange repetitive patterns all over........ it was extremely trippy. Then we got to a wall of dirt about 10 feet high, and there were faces all over the walls, thousands of faces. It was like I was on another planet. We walked around, so that we were on the top of the wall, and looking down, it was like we were on the grand canyon, my depth perception was severely whacked. We proceeded to walk on this huge pile of what looked like rocks, but were really large clumps of dirt, we realized as some of them fell apart while we were walking on them.

After being there for about 30-45 minutes, we finally left, and I realized I was extremely hungry. My friend asked if I wanted a banana, so I sat down on his front porch eating a banana, and I started feeling like a monkey... it was quite strange. After that, it started to wear off, all in all it lasted for about 3 hours. I'm probably gonna start growing them sometime soon, because I wanna have access to them, but they're really hard to find around here. Anyway, it was pretty fuckin cool... :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags