Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery

Loc: Shanghai, China
Public breast feeding, male gynecologists/breast examiners?
    #82898 - 07/14/08 03:57 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm a hardcore my-wife-ain't-no-public-stripping-slut, and luckily China agrees with me on the 'male gynecologist and breast examination', however I have seen a few nipples (not in Shanghai, though), but I'd like to hear your opinions.

If it was your wife (or significant other) what would be OK with you?

Btw, forgot to add a vote of "I'd like to be the above". Use the STAL vote for that. (you can choose five choices)

OH OH OH...

the option of only being naked with their significant other or alone, that is in reference to NO OTHER MALES, but it can be around females. So they could have female gynecologists, boob examiners, etc, no problem.
Which ones are OK with you?
You may choose 5

Votes accepted from (07/14/08 03:57 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Edited by kidaihuan (07/14/08 04:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery

Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males? [Re: kidaihuan]
    #82900 - 07/14/08 03:59 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Feminists are welcome, but we all know that no man in his rightful mind would marry a feminist.

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
Sex, Nugs, And Rock N' Roll
Male

Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males? [Re: kidaihuan]
    #82905 - 07/14/08 04:24 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

kinda funky, but i would feel uncomfortable if it was a different/new doctor for my gf/wife, thats why the first time is an interview. But if the individual has known that person for years, i believe male examiners are fine.

--------------------
"One Day, One World, One Love." 4/20   

Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery

Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males? [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #82909 - 07/14/08 04:30 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

j0nnyb0y05 said:
kinda funky, but i would feel uncomfortable if it was a different/new doctor for my gf/wife, thats why the first time is an interview. But if the individual has known that person for years, i believe male examiners are fine.

hmm, i think i could be kewl with that.

however, in China it isn't the same person. Luckily though, in those sections of the hospitals or clinics they have a "No men" rule. kinda k3y.

there aren't many male gynecologists in China

Invisiblecoda

Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: kidaihuan]
    #82947 - 07/14/08 08:45 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

One of my uncles is an ob/gyn, my grandfather was a GP, but did a lot of home deliveries (he lived out in the country).  I don't see a problem with a male dr dealing with these things, but i'm a male.  I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who are uncomfortable with it, but these guys are doctors.  I'm sure there are bad apples out there, but to them this is their job.  I'd say it's a safe bet that most of these guys get no sexual pleasure inserting a speculum and poking around, and if any of you guys have witnessed an actual birth i'm sure you could see how there is almost no way you could enjoy it in a sexual manner.

Public breastfeeding doesn't bother me, but it's better when the woman remembers to at least cover it up a bit.  I'd be pretty uncomfortable walking around the corner to look up and see someones titty hanging out with a baby on it.  Towel please.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: coda]
    #82967 - 07/14/08 09:13 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Breatfeeding is part of life, the view of a nipple hanging out so a baby can feed is ok to me
I mean, it's not even exciting so what?
Male gynecologosits?
Some women may not like it but, he's a gyneco, he's there to help them.

Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery

Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: coda]
    #82968 - 07/14/08 09:14 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Seeing nude boobs, regardless of their sag, isn't the reason why I'm against it.

In fact, I wouldn't mind if every woman (and especially every hot woman) did it - as long as *my* wife/girlfriend didn't. I'd rather not have others seeing that.

And, brah, there may be a lot of guys who don't get a kick out of the hundreds of puss they see - but that's not the point to me. I wouldn't want my wife to go to a homosexual male convention naked - even if they weren't attracted to her in any way. Same thing with the ob/gyn.

Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery

Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #82970 - 07/14/08 09:16 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Justice_Fish said:

As a side note, and a small contributing factor to me being against male gynos,

Do you ever think that a man has chosen to be a gyno, just because he wanted to help women? Of course not - they study gyno so that they can see pussy.

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: kidaihuan]
    #82972 - 07/14/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

This is sort of ridiculous, you go to a gyno to see a professional, those men are experienced and highly doubt they are in the position just to see some pussy.

That is insulting to their profession.

Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery

Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: bananatelephone]
    #82973 - 07/14/08 09:24 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bananatelephone said:
This is sort of ridiculous, you go to a gyno to see a professional, those men are experienced and highly doubt they are in the position just to see some pussy.

That is insulting to their profession.

Poking around inside a vagina as a profession doesn't need to be insulted - it's a pretty weird profession to begin with.

Offlinekidaihuan
Married to an Asian
 User Gallery

Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: bananatelephone]
    #82974 - 07/14/08 09:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I mean, what would people think if you just met them, they asked you what your job is, and you told them that you examine penises for a living?

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
    #82975 - 07/14/08 09:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

How is it a weird profession?

Thats like saying dentists are freaks because they poke around in mouths and clean teeth.

It is a medical service which helps women stay healthy...I see nothing weird about that.

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
    #82976 - 07/14/08 09:26 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Examining penises for a living is called urology, and there is also nothing weird about that either.

ALSO it is impressive to be a a urologist or gyno, seeing how they are experts in their field and make pretty good money.

Edited by bananatelephone (07/14/08 09:28 AM)

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

#82979 - 07/14/08 09:36 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Pretty much good money actually I met one gynecologist someday, he told me he loved his job

Didn't tell why:rolleyes:

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #82980 - 07/14/08 09:41 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i am sure it has to do with the good pay, and benefits...

and NO i am not talking about "benefits" :wink:

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
    #82982 - 07/14/08 09:50 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

kid sounds like you have absolutely no trust in your girl, if you cant trust her to go to a male gyno or breastfeed in public, like anyone is gonna be perving over some fatass asian feeding her baby?

no one fucking cares about your stupid cunt wife.

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
    #82983 - 07/14/08 09:52 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kidaihuan said:
Quote:

Justice_Fish said:

As a side note, and a small contributing factor to me being against male gynos,

Do you ever think that a man has chosen to be a gyno, just because he wanted to help women? Of course not - they study gyno so that they can see pussy.

you are an idiot. doctors are doctors because they make bank, not because they want to check out some 65 year old ladys infected cunt

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Re: Whacha think of think of public breast feeding, male gynecologists, breast examinations by males [Re: beatyou]
    #82985 - 07/14/08 09:53 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

also there is nothing remotely romantic or sexual about the interactions between the gyno and patient.

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Re: Public breast feeding, male gynecologists/breast examiners? [Re: kidaihuan]
    #82989 - 07/14/08 09:58 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

kidaihuan said:
I'm a hardcore my-wife-ain't-no-public-stripping-slut, and luckily China agrees with me on the 'male gynecologist and breast examination', however I have seen a few nipples (not in Shanghai, though), but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Your wife ain't your possession, period

And when you agree with measures a country like china takes...

Invisiblecoda

Re: Public breast feeding, male gynecologists/breast examiners? [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #82994 - 07/14/08 10:11 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Of course not - they study gyno so that they can see pussy.

you have a very skewed, and incorrect, view of physicians.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds