Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

attitude is getting shady
    #749348 - 09/23/14 11:56 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up. i ordered from attitude spent a little over 400 between two orders in the same day and in one packaged they did not send more then half my order then they try to tell me on the phone adn threw email that they did send it and i must have thrown away the seeds by mistake. well im not that dumb to throw away 130-140 woth of seeds away. and they are pretty much refusing to send me what i paid for.  they are trying to tell me they are hiding he seeds in a one of thoes packets that keep moister away from seeds ..but the prob is all my freebies and one pack of what i ordered was all together and not in that packet .. but some how the rest of seeds and the most expensive seeds were packed liek that ... and on top of that i never seen anything like that in my package and the other package that came in a day or two before was not packed liek that at all... so i think they are use that excuse to try and fuck people over.  i have spent well over 2k in the last year or two with them and never had a prob but now they lost a customer and i want everybody to know how they really roll and fuck there customers over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: attitude is getting shady [Re: Mrshroom]
    #749358 - 09/23/14 01:35 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

i ordered some promo thing earlier this year. my order stayed at customs in LA for a month, then it came to me here in colorado, wrapped in green homeland security tape with a letter from USDA saying they confiscated seeds. that was with their guaranteed arrival. i ordered the coffee mug, and customs broke it for me. attitude refunded the money since i bought guaranteed arrival. friend of mine at work just got his attitude order snagged by customs too.

i ordererd from gorilla seed bank and got my seeds just fine. went right through customs no problem.

fuck attitude. they need to fix the problem that they're fully aware of.

gorilla seed bank > attitude

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: attitude is getting shady [Re: CrushNazT]
    #749421 - 09/23/14 08:52 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I agree. Attitude is shady as hell nowadays. A guy I work with was sold on them and said they were the greatest. Problem is, last time he ordered from them was like 4 or 5 years ago. He spent like 500 bucks ordering enough seeds to last a grower like him a lifetime.

I told him to check out the recent reviews of attitude online and he came back the next day asking if I knew of a new seedbank he could buy from. I told him if he does money, go with the gorilla for sure. If he wanted to pay online, go with Herbies.

To hell with attitude, been ripping growers off for a long time now.

--------------------

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: attitude is getting shady [Re: TribalSeed]
    #749424 - 09/23/14 09:24 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

and the part that pisses me off is that a 5 pack i bought were high cbd strain for pain meds for my girl and they cost me lik 75ish for the 5 pack alone was looking at resin seeds cannatonic

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #749451 - 09/24/14 01:46 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I guess Attitude is getting to be bad news. To bad we can't sabotage them somehow.

Anyway the guys at Resin Seeds are full of shit. Cross MK Ultra with G13. Both are fairly low in cbd but cross them and now it's high. Their full of shit.

You want high CBD go with a respected breeder like Paradise Seeds. They have outstanding strains and have two high cbd strains called Durga Mata 2 and Nebula 2

I've heard good things about this bank but you may want to look up reviews. I have several friends that love them and I haven't heard anything bad but I also haven't looked for anything bad.

http://www.castle-marijuana-seeds.com/products/paradise-durga-mata-ii-cbd

http://www.castle-marijuana-seeds.com/products/paradise-nebula-ii-cbd

Paradise has been around for a long time and are a very tested brand. They are sure as hell gonna be a hell of a lot more reliable then  Resin Seeds.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: attitude is getting shady [Re: Magash]
    #749538 - 09/24/14 11:48 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Magash,

I've heard two or three people with your exact complaint talking about it on another forum.

They got their free seeds, but couldn't find the ones they paid for.

They contacted Attitude - they said, you got them - their in the packing materials.
One contacted them again & got exact instructions on how to find them. He didn't say what they told him, but did say that he'd never have found them if he wasn't told exactly where to look.

I'm guessing that's their new stealth method - I was curious what it was, and you just cued me in.

I know lots of you don't like sending cash to us, but I'm still pounding them for a credit card option for the US. If anyone does want to pay cash & order with us, we can give you a little extra discount in addition to the standard 5% off plus 20% off for paying cash - or we can give you a coupon code for free shipping or something. Just pm us here & we'll give you something that makes sense based on what you're ordering.

Thanks, Sherry

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
    #749567 - 09/24/14 12:54 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

What are your thoughts on dinafem and cbd crew?

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: attitude is getting shady [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #749568 - 09/24/14 12:56 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Do you accept money orders?

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: attitude is getting shady [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #749576 - 09/24/14 01:20 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

well they keeped on telling me on the phone and by email that i must have throw away the packet because they were shipped and they have documentation that it was packed. Even thoe i opened the packaged on my kitchen table and left everything on it to this very min and have not thrown anything away but they are telling me i must have thrown it away.. so apparently they know better of what i did and were i left everything from that order better then i do. well i will be calling my credit card company and disbute the order

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#749594 - 09/24/14 01:44 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

well i contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: attitude is getting shady [Re: Mrshroom] * 1
    #749596 - 09/24/14 02:00 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

We tried postal money orders - like you get from the USPS.
Guess what - they're not cashable in the UK. Says so right on the USPS website.

I was in the grocery store last night & saw Western Union does money orders.
They didn't want to work with us on bank & wire transfers since we're a seed company & they're based in the US, but maybe the money orders would work?

We've also got a new financial guy, so I'm hitting him hard with what we can do to get more payment options up, but that'll take time.

So, while I hate to say it, the only option for US orders for Gorilla right now is cash.
I know - it sucks. That's why we're also offering that big discount. For one, we'll save on our end by not having to pay the credit card processors their fees and and it'll at least make most people consider placing an order.

By the way, the discount is really more like 24%.
Let's say you spend $100 on seeds - you can put in 5PER and get 5% off that dropping you down to $95.
Then, when the system sees it's a cash order, you get another 20% off the 95 taking you down to $76.
Then, we put the shipping charges on taking it back up a little.

However, for you guys, we can give you a different coupon code if you want it.
Instead of the 5PER, we can bump it up just a little or you can get free shipping or we can add on another free seed or something. All you have to do is ask us to set you up with  code & tell us which one you'd rather have.

As far as Dinafem - I haven't heard anything bad.
As far as CBD Crew - I actually have Yummy right now, but you'll have to PM me for more info on it. I'll fill you in. And, I think Steve has one of the others.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #749610 - 09/24/14 02:50 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
We tried postal money orders - like you get from the USPS.
Guess what - they're not cashable in the UK. Says so right on the USPS website.

I was in the grocery store last night & saw Western Union does money orders.
They didn't want to work with us on bank & wire transfers since we're a seed company & they're based in the US, but maybe the money orders would work?

We've also got a new financial guy, so I'm hitting him hard with what we can do to get more payment options up, but that'll take time.

So, while I hate to say it, the only option for US orders for Gorilla right now is cash.
I know - it sucks. That's why we're also offering that big discount. For one, we'll save on our end by not having to pay the credit card processors their fees and and it'll at least make most people consider placing an order.

By the way, the discount is really more like 24%.
Let's say you spend $100 on seeds - you can put in 5PER and get 5% off that dropping you down to $95.
Then, when the system sees it's a cash order, you get another 20% off the 95 taking you down to $76.
Then, we put the shipping charges on taking it back up a little.

However, for you guys, we can give you a different coupon code if you want it.
Instead of the 5PER, we can bump it up just a little or you can get free shipping or we can add on another free seed or something. All you have to do is ask us to set you up with  code & tell us which one you'd rather have.

As far as Dinafem - I haven't heard anything bad.
As far as CBD Crew - I actually have Yummy right now, but you'll have to PM me for more info on it. I'll fill you in. And, I think Steve has one of the others.

~~sherry

There are two kinds of money order at the USPS. Regular ones and the international ones. Did you use the international one? Doc Chronic use to not take the reg one but took the other.

Quote:

What are your thoughts on dinafem and cbd crew?

You know I like the Dinafem guys but have been hearing a little bit about hermies lately but that's common with a company that specializes in fems. Myself I'd give em a run.

CBD crew I can't comment on cause I've never used their gear or know anybody using it. I haven't heard anything good or bad about them.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#749620 - 09/24/14 03:30 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

CBD crew I can't comment on cause I've never used their gear or know anybody using it. I haven't heard anything good or bad about them.

well i did order 4 seeds of cbd crew line. 2 shark seeds and 2 skunk seeds. they came in the packaged that did have what i ordered.  so ill let u know when i grow them out mag.

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #749624 - 09/24/14 03:39 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I'll be harvesting some shark shock in 2 months. I am looking forward to the final results.
:getstoned:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#749634 - 09/24/14 04:04 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

There are two kinds of money order at the USPS. Regular ones and the international ones. Did you use the international one? Doc Chronic use to not take the reg one but took the other.

I was very surprised to find out that international USPS money orders are only good in a few countries - and the UK is not one of them. It would be an awesome solution for us if they worked.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #749642 - 09/24/14 04:53 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
Quote:

I was very surprised to find out that international USPS money orders are only good in a few countries - and the UK is not one of them. It would be an awesome solution for us if they worked.

Ok, now that is just fucking weird cause Doc is in the UK.

Quote:

well i did order 4 seeds of cbd crew line. 2 shark seeds and 2 skunk seeds. they came in the packaged that did have what i ordered.  so ill let u know when i grow them out mag.

Cool, I like to keep up with what's out there.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#749658 - 09/24/14 05:53 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

On this page, it says international money orders are cashable in 29 countries.
https://www.usps.com/shop/money-orders.htm

Then, if you click to see what 29 countries, you get this list:
Albania
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Barbados1
Belize
Bolivia2
British Virgin Islands
Canada
Cape Verde2
Dominica
Dominican Republic2
Ecuador2
El Salvador ($500)
Grenada
Guinea2
Guyana ($500)
Honduras2
Jamaica3
Japan4
Mali2
Mexico2
Montserrat
Peru
Saint Christopher and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sierra Leone2
Trinidad and Tobago3
(1) In Barbados, the amount of the money due for payment will no longer be handwritten on Form MP1 (the form currently states "Amount To Be Written In Words") but will be electronically applied.
(2) Bolivia, Cape Verde, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guinea, Honduras, Mali, Mexico, and Sierra Leone will not issue money orders for payment in the United States.
(3) Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago will not issue money orders in U.S. dollars.
(4) In Japan, the Form TFP1 money orders issued for payment in the United States must be shown in U.S. dollars preceded by the capital letters "USD."

Maybe some seed banks are big enough to pass the money order through another country for processing, but that would not be us.

I am going to check on Western Union money orders at some point. They didn't like giving us wire & bank transfers, but maybe money orders will be a go.

To be honest, banks just don't like cashing money orders. One summer, I worked as a bank teller and I believe they made us call & verify the money orders plus put a hold on the funds for 10 days. They're too easy to counterfeit & people can always wait a few days, say they lost it & get their money back.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#749659 - 09/24/14 05:55 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

CBD Crew Seeds are a little fussy and nutrient sensitive.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleSp33dfreak
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.A Flag
    #750169 - 09/28/14 06:29 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Damn,  that's crazy man. Sorry about your luck.

I must be lucky as hell,  I've never had a problem with Attitude,  always received my order and never been shorted on beans. I just got an expensive order about 2 weeks ago $340 worth. I'm pretty well stocked up and hopefully never have to order again, I don't like the anxiety of wondering if shit will make it to me or not.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals