Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Does this red syrup have any recreational value?
    #546857 - 04/15/11 11:40 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I have a nearly full bottle of hydrocodone homatropine syrup just sitting up in my med cabinet waiting to be consumed. No body in my house will end up taking it, so whats the deal on this stuff?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFlying_Dog
Last man standing
 User Gallery

Loc: Underground
Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: iStoner]
    #546863 - 04/15/11 11:46 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

If you don't have any tolerance to opiates you will feel something. If you have tolerance it will just give you a real bad stomache ache and make you feel sick.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: iStoner]
    #546922 - 04/16/11 05:40 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I dunno what that "homatropine" part is.

I had some of the yellow hydrocodone syrup. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Not really quite like the pills though. Seemed real weak in comparison. Although, it did make me really lethargic. Just minus a lot of the euphoria.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: RasJeph]
    #546952 - 04/16/11 09:37 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

It's a detterrent to prevent people from overdosing.  Keep this in mind

Atropine is a tropane alkaloid extracted from deadly nightshade (Atropa belladonna), jimsonweed (Datura stramonium), mandrake (Mandragora officinarum) and other plants of the family Solanaceae

The hom stands for 'homo/human'.  So the homatropine is basically a human detterent.  I've read dosages of 1/5 of a bottle and as much as the whole bottle.  I reccomend trying the recommended dose out first and then moving forward from there.

I got all of this from grass city, so it may not be very credible.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Invisiblecoda

#546955 - 04/16/11 09:41 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Well hydrocodone is an opiate (vicodin), homatropine is an anticholinergic.  I did see this warning about mixing anticholinergics with hydrocodone.

Quote:

ertain preparations of some drugs, such as hydrocodone, are mixed with an anticholinergic agent to deter intentional overdose, although at normal dosages it can help the opiate act.

Quote:

Anticholinergics generally have antisialagogue effects (decreasing saliva production), and most have at least some sedative effect, both being advantageous in surgical procedures.[1]
When a significant amount of an anticholinergic is taken into the body, a toxic reaction known as acute anticholinergic syndrome may result. This may happen accidentally or intentionally as a consequence of recreational drug use. Anticholinergic drugs are usually considered the least enjoyable by experienced recreational drug users,[citation needed] possibly due to the lack of euphoria caused by them. In terms of recreational use, these drugs are commonly referred to as deliriants. Because most users do not enjoy the experience, they do not use it again, or do so very rarely. The risk of addiction is low in the anticholinergic class. The effects are usually more pronounced in the elderly, due to natural reduction of acetylcholine production associated with age.

So yah, might want to watch it a little with that stuff.  I wouldn't go chugging the whole bottle at once.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

Loc: Neither here nor there
Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: coda]
    #546959 - 04/16/11 09:51 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

drink some Grape fruit juice before you drink that it will potentiate the hydro, whats the mg of h/c per mL,  whats the tropine concentration? It should say on the bottle... actually just read homatropine on wiki, Id either just take a little over prescribed dose or do an extraction...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: Big_tiggy]
    #546962 - 04/16/11 09:59 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Big_tiggy said:
drink some Grape fruit juice before you drink that it will potentiate the hydro, whats the mg of h/c per mL,  whats the tropine concentration? It should say on the bottle... actually just read homatropine on wiki, Id either just take a little over prescribed dose or do an extraction...

Where's a source for that jewel of information?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: THEBats] * 1
    #546964 - 04/16/11 10:02 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Duh grapes are from black people's balls.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: THEBats]
    #546965 - 04/16/11 10:05 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

Big_tiggy said:

Where's a source for that jewel of information?

I have heard that a lot of times too.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?7788-Why-Does-Grapefruit-juice-enhance-opiates&s=0937edd1ba0951741e313b3d17a1a2a7

:shrug:

I can specifically remember having meds say not to eat grapefruit when taking them.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

#546967 - 04/16/11 10:11 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

grapefruit or GFJ will potentiate all opiates, and most benzo's cuz of inhibition of the CYP receptors in the liver causing the drug to be metabolised slower, so it stays in your system longer

OfflineBig_tiggy
Male

#546969 - 04/16/11 10:15 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

but anyways from what I've read on bluelight, dont take more than 3-4 doses of this stuff if you dont want to feel the tropine, if your feeling brave you can take up to 8 doses but dont expect to have a good time cuz youll be delusional from the homatropine, ahh remind me of my benedryl days, its some scary shit bro to OD on anticholigerics

OfflineFlying_Dog
Last man standing
 User Gallery

Loc: Underground
    #547296 - 04/16/11 06:45 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah that shit made us sick. Wanted to vomit but couldn't, just a very uncomfortable feeling. So much so we could barely use it recreationally.

Offlinezippo420
Male

Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: Flying_Dog]
    #547305 - 04/16/11 06:57 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Mix it with Sprint or 7-up, smoke bowl, watch cartoons

:feelsgoodman:

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Does this red syrup have any recreational value? [Re: zippo420]
    #547403 - 04/16/11 10:56 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I find deliriant's quite pleasurable at the right dose. But i doubt this would be worth it. Thanks guys!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom