Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

For those who use Fox Farm fertilizers, I have a question...
    #340705 - 01/05/10 12:47 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

first off, im using fox farms ocean forest soil, and used their grow big and big bloom a few times during the vegetative stage, burned them and had to flush. im 5 days into flowering, and thinking about using the big bloom and tiger bloom at a quarter strength per gallon for their next watering.

ive heard a lot about fox farms tri bloom pack: open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha ching. a friend of mine uses it and says its absolutely amazing, and the person at the hydro shop said the same thing.

now, the fox farm feeding chart says to use each one of those in combination their big bloom and tiger bloom, switching from one to the other to the other (tri bloom).

im worried if i use the tri bloom as it says, in combination with the other 2, ill burn the shit out of my plants. im thinking of just using a quarter of what each dose is per gallon every other time i water.

does anyone have experience with using all of the fox farm products together??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Loc: NE Great Lake Region
Re: For those who use Fox Farm fertilizers, I have a question... [Re: Pilze]
    #340726 - 01/05/10 01:34 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

How often do you water? I fed them every-other watering resulting in FF every 5-7 days, full strength. I've heard of using only half of recommended dosages, but I didn't have any probs, at least while they were indoors. They got moved outside before flowering, but I used the other 3 flowering nutes outdoors.

--------------------

.........."And You Will Come to Find, that WE are ALL, ONE MIND.....
.....Capable of ALL that's IMAGINED, and ALL That's CONCIEVABLE.....

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: For those who use Fox Farm fertilizers, I have a question... [Re: jwes420]
    #340802 - 01/05/10 03:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i flushed the plants out with final phase, so im sure that took a of nutrients out. i fed 2 yesterday or the day before with just plain water, so the next time i feed them, ill feed them probably a quarter to half strength big bloom and tiger bloom. on average i water about once every 3-4 days depending on the pot size.

i just got inherited one plant thats in a 7 gallon pot, and i have no idea when it needs to be watered. im guessing once a week. ive had it for about 4 days and it was watered the night before i got it. so ill probably wait a couple more days and hit it with some quarter strength big bloom, then add some tiger bloom to that one. its starting to lighten up. i can pick it up no problem, but when i got it, it took 2 people to get it anywhere.

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

#340867 - 01/05/10 04:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I made my FF mix a little weaker than they recommended and usually give it to my plant with every watering. :shrug: Never seen any burn on her.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: For those who use Fox Farm fertilizers, I have a question... [Re: ChillWillis]
    #341049 - 01/05/10 06:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ChillWillis said:
I made my FF mix a little weaker than they recommended and usually give it to my plant with every watering. :shrug: Never seen any burn on her.

how much weaker? and are you talking about the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom? are those 2 sufficient enough to get some good bud? cause id like that tri bloom pack they have, but its $90... ive heard its crazy.

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

#341065 - 01/05/10 06:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Not much weaker. I can't remember the ammounts because I mixed up two gallons of it 7 weeks ago. I used Big bloom/tiger bloom and something called Sweet (I think - the nutrients are my friends)

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: For those who use Fox Farm fertilizers, I have a question... [Re: ChillWillis]
    #341151 - 01/05/10 08:02 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i just watered a jack herer that's about 2 weeks into flowering with 2 gallons of quarter strength big bloom and tiger bloom. its in a 7 gallon pot... that thing is heavy as shit after watering. i water my plants in my bathtub, let them drain for 15-30 minutes depending on pot size and carry them back to the tent... not a problem with the other plants, but a 7 gallon pot full of soil and water is a bit much.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: For those who use Fox Farm fertilizers, I have a question... (moved) [Re: Pilze]
    #348493 - 01/15/10 10:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This thread was moved from Marijuana Cultivation.

Reason:
Populating the new forum.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder