Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Flowering Question....
    #240993 - 06/18/09 10:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, I have a White Widow plant 9 weeks into flowering. The seedbank guide lines said flower time was from 8-10 weeks. So last week I started to water only in preperation for the upcoming harvest. When I woke up today, all of the buds had extensive fresh pistil growth. Roughly 70% of pistils were a bright orange, and now it is back to over half are fresh and white. Now I cant see me getting mad at sudden rapid bud growth, but am I going to have to go back to feeding the plant and wait to see what develops? Currently trichomes are mostly cloudy mixed with clear, no amber. Here's the pic you could see it the clearest in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Flowering Question.... [Re: Integra21]
    #240994 - 06/18/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

well if there was any stress it would postpone the harvest........they arent done yet.........you also should be able to flush up to around 3 weeks without a prob......

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (06/18/09 10:35 PM)

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Flowering Question.... [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #240995 - 06/18/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Stress....It has seen a ton. It was the first plant I've ever grown and it's seen nutrient stress, heat stress, minimal light stress, and minimal humidity stress throughout its life. Not looking for a concrete answer, but how much could it be delayed? A few days, a week or two, or up to several weeks? The nutrient stress has been an ongoing problem since seedling, but all of the others only happened once or twice, but they did happen. Any guess if I should consider feeding her again, or just continue the flushing schedule and harvest. Or water and wait another week and see how she does, and feed if it doesn't look like She'll be ready?

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Flowering Question.... [Re: Integra21]
    #240997 - 06/18/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Integra21 said:
Stress....It has seen a ton. It was the first plant I've ever grown and it's seen nutrient stress, heat stress, minimal light stress, and minimal humidity stress throughout its life. Not looking for a concrete answer, but how much could it be delayed? A few days, a week or two, or up to several weeks? The nutrient stress has been an ongoing problem since seedling, but all of the others only happened once or twice, but they did happen. Any guess if I should consider feeding her again, or just continue the flushing schedule and harvest. Or water and wait another week and see how she does, and feed if it doesn't look like She'll be ready?

it actually doesnt look that bad so it will probably be only a few weeks.....what i would do is feed it full strength nutes once more.....see how much they change, if needed maybe feed once more with diluted nutes (i dont even think you would need to but im not sure how slowed their growth is from the stress).............then start flushing until your trichomes turn a mix of cloudy/amber ....depending on the type high your looking for......you just dont want clear crystals.........the buds should pack on a little more....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Flowering Question.... [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #241680 - 06/21/09 02:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If the trichomes are mostly cloudy then I say harvest.....Unless you want to see what develops but soon the trichomes are going to be mostly amber but if thats what you want then wait it out and see what happens.

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder