Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
"Cannagliss" pot drops!
    #224085 - 05/07/09 10:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i found this on the shroomery and they said there we reports of very good effects.....i would like to try this.....thought you guys would too!:crazy2:

Quote:

"Ok so the following is a recipe/method for creating a very interesting excellent substance, which me and some of my friends have come to call Cannagliss! It is a THC based substance which allows you to get an almost all-body-stone with a method that is easy to conceal!

It increases the potency of your weed 16x, technically, although unless you are very stickly about the directions I am about to give, chances are you wont be able to wait the full time for the drops, or wont have the equipment to get the full and total potential out of the drops.

What you need:
1oz of good quality bud (quality does make a very big difference in this recipe!)
1cup Food Grade Glycerine (available from your local pharmacies or drugstores or health shops)
Cheesecloth
A glass bottle with a sealable lid… preferably metal.
A glass dropper bottle
Your computer exhaust or something to heat it consistently for days on end… NOT A HOT LIGHT
You can of course use considerably less amounts of pot for this recipe. You can use as little as 1 gram of finely ground weed in 8.5ml of glycerine. Increase amounts in proportion… so 1/4oz would get a 1/4cup etc etc.

Then you have to leave the weed in the glycerine for two full months (that’s 6 weeks!), shaking it each and every single day at least once. My first batch I shook maybe 8 times daily, and had it consistently heated 10-20 degrees Celsius above room temperature.

This whole process can be exceedingly quickly accelerated by the extra heating and shaking. It can go from taking 6 weeks to 2, and if you have the right equipment, it can take as little as 14 hours. By simply putting mine in the exhaust of my laptop and keeping it there 24/7 except for when shaking, it was almost ready in about 2 weeks. If I had left it for another week it would have been perfect. The end product should be a pine green colour, and smell exceedingly strong.

Once you have let the drops sit for long enough for all the thc to have dissolved into the glycerine, than you can put it into a glass dropper bottle. If you want to check the glands of the Herb to see if there is actually any THC left, examine the Herb under a microscope before putting the bud into the glycerine, then simply take a piece out of the mix when you want to check it and examine it again under the microscope… the change will be very obvious, and you will be able to see if any trichomes remain on the glands. If either you see that there is no more thc left in the pot, or you can see the colour of the glycerine turn dark… or just wait the full 2 months (this is the best bet always).

You can use pure kief for this recipe as well, when you do this just use about 3x as much glycerine as you have kief, and put the glycerine in the bottom of a very tall and skinny bottle, then put the kief on top. Shake and heat the same as you would the normal drops. With kief you can actually see whether or not it is entirely dissolved, so simply bottle it minus the straining once everything has dissolved nicely

If you have an autoclave, or a pharmaceutical grade glass beaker with threadlock top, than this next method is for you!

Take 1oz of primo bud, not crushed but de-stemmed and totally and completely dried out. Toss them into a screw seal boiling beaker. Then, you must absolutely ABSOLUTELY use thread lock on the beaker. If you don’t do this, its totally pointless to even try this method. Put the bud in the beaker with 1 cup glycerine, boil in your oven or on an autoclave at 155C or 311F. Leave for 36 hours. It should be boiling for most of this time, but air should not be escaping the beaker. Remove and let cool. Upon cooling it should have separated into a green oily substance (which you want to keep) and a black thick tar, which in this case tested at 12% THC. The green oily substance in this case tested at 88% THC. The bud should have completely and totally dissolved into the glycerine. That black tar stuff is all the plant material. It can be tossed if you like… or you could try drying it and smoking it, its up to you. (Thanks to Quanium for testing this for us!)

Once you have your drops, you can soak some of your normal bud in it to give it an extra little kick. Or you can put a few drops in a joint, or just on the top of a bowl in a bong. But by far the single best way to do this is to put just a few drops under your tongue and hold it there for about 2-3 minutes. Will make you go absolutely mad. The better herb you have, the better this concoction will be.

Dosage numbers:
Approximately 2-3 drops per dosage for a good time… equals about 6 bowls of good weed smoked in a bong, if the recipe is done properly.
This means that every ounce of herb and a cup of glycerine mixture you have, you will end up with approximately 4800 drops (or 1600 doses) if strained completely.
For only one gram of herb and 8.5ml of glycerine you will get about 60 doses at 3 drops each.
…This is comparable to a normal approx 97 .3g bowls that you would get out of an ounce on an average basis.

Then of course there are those of you going "Well this sounds just too good to be true!" Well here is some chemistry for you non believers! Glycerine is a sugar alcohol, and thc is alcohol soluble. Simple chemistry then shows us then that the thc will be soluble into the glycerine given enough time. Now this said, it isnt a 100% alcohol or anything near it, which is why it takes so long for it to sit. But then why use glycerine instead of everclear or something like that and just make green dragon? Well unlike other types of alcohols, sugar alcohols are able to be absorbed exceedingly easily by the arteries underneath your tongue! And when the THC binds to the glycerine, this makes it easily absorbed into your bloodstream on a direct path for your brain! The absorption of THC into the bloodstream from smoking joints sits at about 15%, the amount for using a bong ranges from 25-35% approximately, and the amount for using a vaporizer or cooking ranges from about 45-55%. With the glycerine absorption method intake has been tested with various other drugs (mixed with glycerine as tinctures) with up to 90% absorption. This should be about enough proof I think to convice most of the doubters.

Now we all know that weed isn't unhealthy for you if taken in right, so what about glycerine?
Well, glycerine is in your toothpaste, in lubricants, skin care products, used in cough syrups… So its safe to ingest. Is it safe to smoke? Well glycerine is an almost globally used compound in everyone's favorite flavored smoke - Shisha."

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: "Cannagliss" pot drops! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #224109 - 05/07/09 10:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

sounds pretty fucking awesome if  it actually works that well

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "Cannagliss" pot drops! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #224245 - 05/08/09 12:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

im going to be trimming my plants soon and i want to try the Cannagliss recipe.......i searched the web on glycerin and came up with these different kinds????? im not sure which one i should use and were i could get it locally?(i tried rite-aid yesterday and couldnt find it)...but i also didnt really know exactly what to look for.......anybody have any solutions or ideas???

Glycerin(e)- found in many products: soap, sexual lubricants, body care items and food.  Technically, glycerin or glycerin is the common name for glycerol. It is a sugar alcohol that is sweet-tasting and acts as a humectant to keep things moist. It is water soluble and easy to wash away. While glycerine is less sweet that table sugar, it is still a sugar and this can be a problem for some women susceptible to yeast infections. There is a debate as to whether or not it is the "right type of sugar" to promote yeast but according to our experience, women who get yeast infections easily should avoid glycerin sexuality products and lubricants that contain glycerin. If you never get yeast infections, there is nothing to worry about. Glycerin in some lubes can make it become sticky or tacky after the water in the lube has evaporated. These lubes just need a little hydration: add some saliva, water or a little more lube to bring back the slipperyness.

Vegetable Glycerin(e- just refers to the original source of the fat that the glycerin is derived from, usually coconut or palm oils. Vegan and vegetarian would want to look for products that specifically state "vegetable glycerin" in the ingredients list.

Propylene glycol- is used as a preservative and emollient and is in almost every body product, including toothpaste, cosmetics, mouthwash and medications. Emollients are thickening agents and this stuff also keeps things hydrated and wet. Most lubricants and lotions contain propylene glycol because we want these products to be moisturizing and to not dry out. The most famous use for this substance is de-icing fluid or anti-freeze - it keeps it wet and temperature neutral. Propylene glycol is US FDA approved and on the Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) list. Allergies may occur in people with skin sensitivities, including women with vulvodynia and vaginitis or interstital cystits. Women who suffer from persistent yeast infections may also want to avoid propylene glycol. Toxcicty is associated with ethylene glycol (another ingredient in anti-freeze), not propylene glycol.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: "Cannagliss" pot drops! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #224376 - 05/08/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The original post is referring to glycerol, but I would expect any of those three would work fine.

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #224382 - 05/08/09 07:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
The original post is referring to glycerol, but I would expect any of those three would work fine.

.....i went and picked up "100% pure Vegetable Glycerin" used for baking, herbal tinctures, and moisturizing......

I found it at "The Feel Right Store"

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (05/08/09 07:14 PM)

Invisibleboomsaway
 User Gallery
Re: [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #246929 - 07/07/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm definitely going to try this soon. Great find!

But after ive been sitting here thinking about it,
im not sure but wouldnt this be useable intravenously?

its harmless glycerine right?

and im sure im not the only person whose thought to take THC that way

is anyone bangin pot out there?

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: [Re: boomsaway]
    #246962 - 07/07/09 07:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I suppose you probably could but the whole intravenous thing is probably a bad idea. (speaking as an EMT)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: [Re: Triptonic]
    #247159 - 07/08/09 08:48 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

plus, I don't really picture weed as one of those drugs where you'd want to get super fucking high for like 45 minutes at a time. I'd rather just smoke a fat load and be stoned for at least a good 3 hours

--------------------

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #247179 - 07/08/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

May give it a try at harvest.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: [Re: Integra21]
    #251027 - 07/18/09 11:28 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i got lazy and still havent tried this recipe even though i have the things to do it, but "Teh_Face" at the shroomery told me he tried it and wrote up his experience with it for me to post for people......

Quote:

Figured I might as well come out with it, THESE DROPS ARE AWESOME!

I followed this exact recipe as far as ingredients go, but somewhat differed on the approach.

First off, I completely POWDERED the WHOLE ounce that I had just bought. They were only midis. Stems, seeds, buds, the whole works. This was done with a coffee grinder, and make the whole thing almost like flour.

Second, I shook it far less than this Tek. I did it around 4 times a week, but the shake was very vigorous, and lasted around an hour, and the shaking was accompanied by...

HEAT. I feel this wasnt stressed enough in the first tek. I found setting it between my thighs with my warm laptop on top provided alot of heat, the whole mixture was almost warm. Shaking was done in around 30 minute intervals.

Finally, I only waited a month. I kept "testing the potency" (bad excuse for getting really, really high) of the drops about 3 weeks into the trial, and finally today I decided to just bottle my stuff.

Bottling was a disaster, I didnt have a good strainer and limited cheesecloth. I probably "lost" about 1/4 of the liquid, but it is now in the extracted ganja which will soon be used for baking.

I also feel dosing properly wasnt very well established in the original Tek.

I found that the effects of just drops resulted in slight mental effects, but nothing profound. Even at 8 drops, the effects are mild. My only guess is that the Glycerine does not extract all the cannabinoids. The easiest way to fix this, ive found, is to smoke before dosing.

Here is my dosing "ritual":

I smoke around my normal amount, enough to get pleasantly baked. Then, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and use some Listerine. For whatever reason, I seem to remember using an alcohol based mouthwash opens or expands the blood vessels of the mouth. More and bigger vessels, the better the absorption. I dont know if this is true, but it works for me. Then, I get my drops. At first, I put around 5ish right under my tongue, behind my bottom teeth. Then, with my tongue, I lay it down, sandwiching the drops. After about 5 minutes, They work their way out, so I swirl them around my mouth, between the gums, all along the walls, everywhere. Then I swallow it.

Effects are almost instantaneous, which are pure euphoria and a very clear mental high. I basically am locked into an hour thinking coma if I WAY overdo it.

All in all, theyre great, AMAZING synergy with smoking pot, but kind if a dud by themselves.

On a side note, I have been taking Piracetam daily for a little over a week, as well as a Choline supplement which started today. Sadly, I do not really have any experiences that were done without the addition of at least Piracetam.

Cheers.

EDIT: As a side note, two more things about these drops, which probably goes without saying, although one of them is mentioned in the Tek.

1: Putting these as additives to your smoke is BAD. For sciences sake, I put two drops in my pipe on top of my regular bud. I smoked, and when the flame touched those drops, the smoke was so intense. Burning, itchyness, all that jazz. Didnt notice any more effects than usual either...

2: A nice plan of mine involved putting a decent dose on a reasonable size of blotter, and have them with me on the go. As it turns out, the extract is SUPER thick, and doesnt really absorb into papers easily. Although, with some time and effort, a Camel Snus can be soaked in it, which is AWESOME, but it is still slimy in the end...

Have fun!

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineMNoisy
Stranger
Re: [Re: boomsaway]
    #318492 - 11/19/09 01:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well I can say this officially..I made the drops and tried it on a few different electronic cigarettes and finally found one that worked!  Placed about 4 to 5 drops in a carrtidge I emptied out in a e-cigarette from ProSmoke and let me tell you....it worked great!  Definitely had a sweet smell to it but almost flavorless and odorless and WORKED AWESOME.

I tried a few other cigs but I dont think any of them had robust enough atmoizers to handle the VG.  The e cig that finally worked was from www.ProSmokeStore.com

VERY EXCITED this worked!  Now I can smoke it anywhere as well as have my normal electronic cigarette if I want that.  AWESOME!!!!!

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: [Re: MNoisy]
    #318496 - 11/19/09 01:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

awesome.... what tek did you use?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #319094 - 11/20/09 10:05 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds to me like a gimmick that doesn't really work. 

I bet he is a salesmen for E-Cigs or something and posted that so all us stoners go out and buy an E-Cig from HIM... Think about it... "This is the ONLY one that worked OMG!"  :lol:

First I highly doubt it gets hot enough to vaporize THC... come on, that little thing getting up to 365 degrees?  Don't think so.

Nice try

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds