Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Mysterious crunch in my dinner
    #577306 - 08/09/11 04:22 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

So I'm eating what is essentially chicken and sweet corn soup except I used cream and put lots of vegetables in so its kinda like risotto I guess but I don't like risotto so I don't call it that.

Anyway I boiled this fucker for at least an hour on high so make sure the vegetables were soft, and I used chicken breast for the meat so I know there are no bones in it, but I was just gorging on it like a starved lion and all of a sudden there is this crunch, I noticed it immediately because the texture of it was so different, and it felt like I just ate a half dissolved tooth. I kinda of freaked out to be honest. I'm a picky as fuck eater, but I'm one of those guys where if you don't tell me its in there I'll eat it, but as soon as I see it I'm repulsed.

I didn't know if i should spit it out or just bite the bullet and swallow. Spitting out food is a mortal sin in my family but I wanted to see what the fuck I just put in my mouth, but then I was like well what if its like a crunchy dehydrated dog turd and I'm scarred off chicken for the rest of my life?

I ended up swallowing it. It was fucked, since I made such a big deal out of it in my head I could feel it move every millimeter down my throat, and it only felt worse as it went further. I kind of sat there for a second accepting the fact I had just ingested rat poison and only had a few minutes to live, then I had a swig of my V and had a :bongload: and now I'm just not hungry anymore, kind of shifting through my food inspecting for anything that shouldn't be in there, even though I have no intention of finishing the meal I just spent an hour and 45mins making.

P.S. this entire anecdote happened in about 3-4 second in real time but it looks so long written out

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Mysterious crunch in my dinner [Re: T-Rex]
    #577308 - 08/09/11 06:08 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

Maybe it was some kind of horrible beetle? I drank one once and it was horrible.

Also - best thread title ever!

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisibledrawde
    #577311 - 08/09/11 06:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I had a really nasty response typed out to freak you out but I decided to spare you.
I think you have traumatized yourself enough. :lol:
Probably just a piece of bone or hard cartilage that got pushed into the meat during processing.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #577312 - 08/09/11 06:29 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Bummer

Glad it didn't make you sick.

Got to go get my crew started. Work, I want smoke pot.:tongue2:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Re: Mysterious crunch in my dinner [Re: drawde]
    #577313 - 08/09/11 06:44 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Definitely not cartilage, I eat that shit all day long. A tooth is the closest I can get to describing it as messed up as that is

--------------------

OfflineShroomofdoom
Menace 2 Society
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
    #577327 - 08/09/11 09:07 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I work in a meat department at a grocery store, Im 100% sure it was a peice of bone. You're in Aussie right? well here in american its a buncha illegal immigrants processing all our meats, and they do a shitty job. I find bones in "boneless" shit all the time. I think your gunna survive.

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Re: Mysterious crunch in my dinner [Re: Shroomofdoom]
    #577328 - 08/09/11 09:10 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think you understand that chicken breast has no bones in it period. Plus Australian's laugh at every other countries meat because ours is superior in every way, so I know only a qualified white butcher has ever touched this meat before me

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale