Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCarcass

Should I Grow or Should I Go?
    #527827 - 02/16/11 03:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hey everybuddy.
i'm thinking of growing weed, but I do not have enough economical effort to get all the important stuff like HPS lamb, reflector, fan, carbon filter, etc. As far as I guess it costs like 300-400 bucks at least to build an average system, I didn't tell about the wardrobe that i should buy though. I should discreetly grow, at least whenever my parents visit me, they shouldn't be able to see what i grow.

I don't think of getting huge amunts of yields, I'm not into it, one or maximum two single pot of weed is I aim for.
(Easy to hide when the critical moments come; the yield that I'm going to get seems will be enough for me. I just smoke once a week.)

Is there any possibility for me to grow on in terms of these above?

Maybe one single general-use plant growing source with suitable physical conditions (heat, rH, air flow) would work for me?

What do you suggest for me?

PS. I want to share a good new from a seed source, www.everyonedoesit.com sends 2 free feminized dready skunk seeds if you buy minimum £20 costed seed from its seed shop. I'm not from EDIT, in contrast I have never bought anything from there, I'm just thinking of buying my seeds there and I wanted to share the imfo that I know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCarcass

Re: Should I Grow or Should I Go? [Re: Carcass]
    #527836 - 02/16/11 04:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

please help me out, it shoudn't have to be strongly potential, average potency is OK for me, cause the country i live is already has crappy afghan weed, not just any other. in my opinion a grow conditions' caused low potent ak-47 is more motential than our shitty weed...

OfflineDRAGON
Doors of Perception
Male

Loc: Somewhere in the Universe
    #527837 - 02/16/11 04:07 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Look into cfl's, buy some fans, get some containers, Fox Farm soil and it's nute line. Also a soil ph test kit and hydroponics ph up and down kit. This will all probably run you about $120 or so. The major factor here is your space and wattage. I'd say if you want to start 2 plants get 23 watters at 65000 k spectrum for veg. About 6 of them and then switch to a higher wattage of 32 and some 40s with a 27000 k spectrum when you begin to flower. Finally make a journal on here so we can watch your progress :wink:

If possible use filtered water but make sure you test it's ph before you start to water. Just to be sure it's at a neutral level for the plants.

I think I covered the basics here for a successful tight budget grow. I'm sure there's something else that can be added to what I stated above. Since this is all based off all the journals I've read through and research I've done. No experience unfortunately :sad:

--------------------
"I know that I know nothing"

OfflineCarcass

#527842 - 02/16/11 04:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I see. Thanks for your response. I will think about it. If I had known a well-hidden place, I would go grow via guerilla farming but it is not sensible enough for now.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #527884 - 02/16/11 06:02 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Northern Lights is supposed to be very low odor. The Master Kush I grew didn't smell at all.

I'm sure it varies quite a bit. Only YOU know the answer to if you should grow or not. Its your call dude.

Also - I thought EDIT was terrible for seeds...I *think* I read that somewhere. So, double check thats what you want to use before you jump the gun.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineCarcass

Re: Should I Grow or Should I Go? [Re: RasJeph]
    #528241 - 02/17/11 04:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

My decision is certain from now on, I'll go on.

I don't know how a website like EDIT would fail about the business, it seems they have a huge storage of different seed-banks. Why do they suck?

Nirvana Seed Shop is my first alternative to EDIT. It seems that they work serious, i have read that an interesting situation happened like their some autoflowering strains' seeds got lots of complaints from customers -growers- so that just because of this they quit selling those seeds. It's quite an honest attempt for such an industry. :smile:
How much do you satisfied about Nirvana Shop? Has there anyone tried buying from there can tell me/us if it's worth buy from?

Thanks from now.

OfflineCarcass

#528247 - 02/17/11 04:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

AN EXTRA NOTE
I have researched for an extensive source to learn long before. And my informational source will be THE CANNABIS GROW BIBLE by Greg Green. If you think there is any better source to use, I'll be glad if you let me know.
Grow Bible > Growery (shroomery) & some other forums > other pdf sources would be enough for me to handle the grow process easily and succesful.

I'll create an average-poor-like setup which I think will be cost about 80-100 $ from the beginning.

OfflineCarcass

#528248 - 02/17/11 04:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

...and probably from White Widow...
:headbang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds