Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

Loc: NE Midwest
BLUE HAWAIIN
    #273092 - 08/30/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

A long time ago,about 25-30 years,there was supposedly a type of weed called blue hawaiin that someone had.I got a look at some one time,it had a bluish tint to it and was super light colored.It did look blueish/green greenish/blue from what I can remember.Any one know about this?
I also would like to know if there is still old school plain old "skunk" seeds available from about the mid 80's and the old school "puna bud" seeds from hawaii,smoked some about 30 years ago and it was the strongest weed I have ever smoked,but I was fourteen.:wink:

Thanks!:thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
Hello there people.I am just here to find some good information on the wonderful ways to grow/harvest/cure/cook cannabis.I am in the shroomery under the same name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

Re: BLUE HAWAIIN [Re: Tyrannical Rex]
    #275316 - 09/04/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hellooooooo.

--------------------
Hello there people.I am just here to find some good information on the wonderful ways to grow/harvest/cure/cook cannabis.I am in the shroomery under the same name.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #275341 - 09/04/09 10:05 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

There is nobody out here

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #275389 - 09/05/09 05:57 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Can't find any info on the strain :shrug:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: BLUE HAWAIIN [Re: Magash]
    #275439 - 09/05/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

You can find some good skunk genetics at the seedboutique under the skunkman's gear (they're crossed with haze plants though) or at seedbay in the ic fundraiser auctions...a private breeder "brother monk" has done extensive crossing and is offering "skunk ibl" seeds from his personal breeding projects.
THSeeds offers a strain called Puna Budder that is supposed to be a predominantly hawaiian strain, so you might check that out. I haven't grown it out, but THSeeds does have some great offerings, so I'd give them a shot.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: BLUE HAWAIIN [Re: 81renaissance]
    #275478 - 09/05/09 02:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i never heard the strain of herb called blue hawaiian but mushies i have!
The blue hawaiian strain was probly grown up on the higher mountian altitudes and turn blue due to the cold. :shrug:

On the other hand, the puna strains are still growing strong out here!! Being from the big island, most the bud bought comes from puna area. And it still will get you high as fuck!:thumbup::gethigh:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

Re: BLUE HAWAIIN [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #276524 - 09/07/09 06:17 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
You can find some good skunk genetics at the seedboutique under the skunkman's gear (they're crossed with haze plants though) or at seedbay in the ic fundraiser auctions...a private breeder "brother monk" has done extensive crossing and is offering "skunk ibl" seeds from his personal breeding projects.
THSeeds offers a strain called Puna Budder that is supposed to be a predominantly hawaiian strain, so you might check that out. I haven't grown it out, but THSeeds does have some great offerings, so I'd give them a shot.

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
i never heard the strain of herb called blue hawaiian but mushies i have!
The blue hawaiian strain was probly grown up on the higher mountian altitudes and turn blue due to the cold. :shrug:

On the other hand, the puna strains are still growing strong out here!! Being from the big island, most the bud bought comes from puna area. And it still will get you high as fuck!:thumbup::gethigh:

Thanks people!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds